New Powers That Make Change

- ARC Mansion

"Huoamzzzz!!!"

Jaune yawned from waking up, unusually this time his sleep was quite sound considering many Works were borne alone and he always used his own shadow clones.

Usually he will cook something if he has a lot of time and if not he will order food online and it's not that he can't cook it's just that he just doesn't have time.

"morning Jaune"

It seemed the two women had woken up and started cleaning the house even though the place was wide but they didn't look tired on their faces.

"morning" Jaune sat down at the diner with various foods already prepared.

Irene rubbed her forehead "I don't know what your favorite food is so maybe I can just cook it with the ingredients in the fridge"

"Very delicious" Jaune complimented her cooking.

"Thank you!!" Irene smiled happily.

Jaune remembered he wanted to do something "Irene-san, Fubuki-san can you bring this food to the table over there?" The two women did as he said.

"So, you want to do like this?" Fubuki held a plate and a spoonful of food in it.

Actually Jaune was leaning or rather using Irene's Breast as his head while Fubuki was feeding him.

"by the way your daughters have a happy ending" Jaune said giving information after all he knew the daughter of these two women.

"Really, who?" Irene hopes that her daughter's fate will not be like her mother who was betrayed by a jerk.

"I know that person quite well and it's quite funny for you Fubuki-san because Maia, Yachiho, Himari married the same man" Jaune remembers the funny incident because there was quite a commotion at the wedding but the event went on as it should.

"I see...." Fubuki smiled happily even though she didn't see her daughters grow up but knew they found the right man.

They didn't say anything else while Jaune thought that he would get rid of their ex-husbands who could still live normally even though they had sold their own wives.

Jaune actually wanted to give this information to Erza and Maia but that would be the last word and also things like this were pretty easy because Jaune had a lot of connections with people.

After eating and bathing Jaune was getting ready to leave "You can use whatever is in this room and if you want to practice it's in the basement"

"I go"

"be careful !!!"

.
.

Xxxxxxxxxx

.
.

- JDF Company Industry

"I see, i see"

Jaune was in his office checking financial reports and profits for the past month, he wanted to check before he put some money aside for employee salaries and paying taxes.

Even though it's not his job, he still owns the shares of this company built by his father and he also has a secretary he can rely on.

*Knock! *Knock *Knock *Knock

"Boss, may I come in?"

"Come in"

All the employees here called him by that name and after that Jaune tidied up some files on the table.