A Little More Dare to Act

- Mansion Arc

"I think renting a room in a luxury hotel is to be able to make them happy and feel like they are special"

"I see"

"And don't forget some lewd clothes or costumes that can increase your lust"

"Okay"

because it's Sunday, his company is currently closed and on holiday, especially his is a private television company and he also still has an advantage even though he is on holiday via satellite TV.

he gave them a day off and let his employees rest completely since broadcasts usually ended at midnight in the company and it was worth it.

Jaune, after sex with Chisako, returns to normal as usual to enjoy breakfast that Grayfia made with a cup of warm milk coffee and bread with butter jam and Ceres.

He really didn't sleep but, he didn't feel sleepy and how did the old man skull do that to his body so that he was even very fit even after sex.

Right now he was staring at his Laptop looking for a good hotel location to rent for the night because, Jaune would be adding three women to his harem.

"You know that woman said about some women who work in your garden and also your farm?"

"yeah, We will do it directly but we must also pay attention if they want it or not and don't force it"

"Agreed, women can be wilder when their lust is high"

Jaune knows one thing for sure he will start to attract several women who are known to be his wife later in the future, by starting from having sex with them.

"what about these are maid at your mansion?"

"no movement whatsoever, and they treat me like a normal master"

"How dissapointed"

"Aren't you bored with breakfast like that all the time?" Grayfia suddenly spoke because she had been silent.

"Can you make some light food for breakfast?" Jaune sounded doubtful.

"You are underestimating my cooking skills as a maid as well as a mother, young master" Grayfia pinched his arm and her relationship with Jaune had been so close because she knew him for so long that she showed her true nature and was just like Rena.

Lilia, who had been drying clothes, suddenly joined in the conversation too "Shouldn't you be at work today?"

"too much work makes stress and the body weak, so there's nothing wrong with taking a day off" Jaune took a cigarette and started smoking.

Grayfia was slightly surprised but knew that Jaune had grown up "Because you have a large vegetable and fruit garden, it would be nice to multiply healthy food and don't stay up too often"

"always do" Jaune takes apples and grapes from the fridge.

"I think I forgot to make juice for you" Grayfia held her forehead.

"I forgot one thing, what happened to you after leaving this Mansion when I was still in school" Jaune wants to know what happened to them and despite knowing their past through Eyes Past Mystical.

"we get married and have a family so we have a child" Lilia answered even though her face looked like she didn't want to talk about it.

"Actually I'm glad you guys are back, but shouldn't you both have husbands?" Jaune knows that these two women are poor, let alone taking care of a child requires a lot of money.