8 : Blood

N o o r ' s  P O V  𖤐

Rashid uncle came towards where najma and I were standing and said that he will introduce us to his business partners. He told me that he will introduce me as his daughter as well. He was actually like a father figure to me. I smiled and told him that I will be joining them a little later, as for now I will go grab something to drink as I was thirsty. They all nodded and went ahead and najma muttered a come soon to me before joining her parents.

I went towards the bar to order a mojito for me. The bartender eyed me in a creepy way but I shrugged it away and smiled at him, all the while I felt a heated gaze on me, the same way I felt in freshers party. Before I could comprehend anything I felt the bartender guy calling me and handling the drink. I felt so damn uncomfortable when he brushed his fingers purposely with me. I gave him a death glare. Asshole.

This wasn't enough for that bastard that he even spiked my drink.

Addin could have told me nicely that the bartender had mixed something in my drink if he really wanted to help me but whom are we kidding!? He is the mr jerk face afterall. The way he mocked me saying that I look like the one who don't drink and that I'm very innocent, I swear I felt like strangling him to death.

I was now upstairs wandering in the corridors looking at the exotic paintings decorated on the exorbitant walls. Najma wanted to use washroom so she asked me to come with her as all the downstairs washrooms were already occupied. She was using washroom of one of the rooms and while she is doing her business I thought why not look around. The hallway had 9 rooms in row. Woah This palace-like-mansion was conspicuous.

Suddenly out of nowhere I felt some snaking their arms around me and pulling me inside one of the nearest room and pinning me to the door closing it behind. My eyes widen. It was Addin. I opened my mouth to ask what was he doing but he shut me up by clasping my mouth with his huge palm. My eyes widen more. what the freaking effing fuck !?.

I started wriggling in his hold trying my best to get out of his grip but all in vain. My heart stopped and I froze when I heard gunshots. The loud noise of gunshots echoing from outside.

He looked down at me and slowly retreated his palm from my mouth leaving it pinkish red and my left cheek had his light finger marks I could say it because the way how hardly he pressed his palm to my mouth. I breathed hard gasping for air.

I looked at him and he was looking at his palm. I followed his gaze and found out that my shinny cherry gloss lipstick mark was now on his palm. what he did next made my heart to do a flip. He took his palm and wiped the
lip-gloss mark on his white shirt right on his chest. What is he even doing!?

I looked at him surprised and raised a eyebrow as in to ask what was he even doing!?.

" What? I'm going to throw this shirt anyway so why not wipe all the gross stuff and then dump it in dustbin." He spoke causally shrugging.

I glare at him. Soon the gunshots echoed again and I unknowingly flinched moving forward and fisted his white neatly ironed shirt making it crumbled.

I look up to find him gazing at me already. We were so close that I could literally smell his after shave. It smelled weirdly nice.

" I have to go to my room now. you stay here and lock the door and don't come out unless and until I come to you. got it !? " he spoke grabbing my attention.

I moved back replying. " what is happening!? Why are we hearing gunshots!? "

" We have been attacked." He spoke monotonously. My eyes widen.