chapter one :: parents sucks!

"UGH! i hate this house!" Y/n screamed into her pillow so no one can hear her as she kick her feet into her bed.

Y/n parents was rarely home. Which is why she usually can do anything she want at home.  But when her parents was home she HATED it.

When her parents was home, she was only able to get one cup of icecream and day. Which was the worst.

So y/n decided to run away.

"Hmh! Since mom won't let me get what I want I'm running away." Y/n thought as she starts getting off her bed and grabbing her stuffed bears.

'Parents sucks!'

Y/n starts stomping down the stairs as she crosses her arms and burst into her mom room

"Give me money right now!!" Y/n stated as m/n looks at her like she's gone crazy.

"Why do you need it? You know you only get money during weekly payments." M/n said as she rolled her eyes at the child she made.

"Well.. I'm running away! And I'm never coming back! So give me the money." Y/n remarked back to her mom as she takes the 3 dollars her mom had on her desk and stomps out.

'I'm all cleared to leave!!' Y/n thought as she opened the front door and left the home with her 3 dollars and her 2 teddy bears.

"It's so hot out here! I need to find somewhere to stay fast!" Y/n hissed as she looked at all the places she saw.

'Woah! That building have a AC on it!! I'm gonna go inside my daddy can just buy it!'

When Y/n bursted into the building, there was 4 people inside. One had a weird looking hat, one had green and weird glasses, one had brown hair, and there was a girl with a butterfly clip.

"LISTEN UP RANDOMS!" Y/n yelled very loud getting everyones attention in the building.

"Am I seeing things or is that a child?" the boy with the hat on asked as he starts blinking.

While you was infront of the office with your hands folded, before you can say anything else the brown hair boy came up to you.

"What's your name and where are you parents?" The boy asked Coming infront of you.

"My name is Y/n! And my parents? Ehh I ran away so I don't know!"

"A run away child?!" The weird glasses one looked at the child in disbelief.

"How about we go take a seat and talk this out." The brown hair boy said as yall took a seat at this restaurant place.

The 2 guys told you the brown hair one name was Dazai and the funny glasses one was Kunikida.

"Okay so, first how about you tell us why you ran away?" Kunikida asked sighing.

"Okay! I ran away cause my parents wouldn't give me icecream and I was mad so I ran away!" Y/n reported looking bored of the "talk" already.

"Okay we will end this quick then! What's your parents name?" Dazai asked looking at the girl infront of him.

"Ehhh my parents name? Oh I know! I think it's [mispronounced parent name]! That sounds right!"

"Okay. For now how about we bring you back to the agency and you can hang out with some of the members until we find something!" Dazai suggested as Kunikida agreed.