chapter five :: ability snatcher!!

Another day living with atsushi passed by

Another day living with atsushi passed by.. but this time when Y/n woke up, you felt different. WAY different.

'I'm still so tired but I need to open my eyes and get up.. great.'

"Good morning atsushi..." Y/n said finally getting out of bed and waving to atsushi who looked like he was getting something.

"Hey Y/n!! You should definitely get dressed for the agency.." Atsushi sweat dropped, he knew you were young but he didn't expect a shirt saying "I'm sassy and I know it"

"Whatever... ILL BE IN THE BATHROOM!" Y/n said running in the bathroom,

'Maybe he didn't see the huge vase of the plant I broke? I'm gald. I love his eye color though I'm jealous.'

And that's when it happened, the moment you looked in the bathroom mirror is the moment you screamed to the top of your lungs.

"AHHH ATSUSHIII!!"

"WHAT WHAT?! FIRE?? BUGS?!" Atsushi ran into the bathroom worried for his dear life.

.......

"What."

————————————-

"DAZAI. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IM A FURRY NOW!!" Y/n yelled at Dazai who she currently just explained to him how she's a furry.

When y/n looked in the bathroom mirror, that's right.. she turned into a tiger. not just any yellow tiger.. she was a white tiger. just like atsushi.

'How does this even happened!! One second ago I was a human being and now I'm a furry with two werewolf ears and half hands!!'

"Wahhh!! ITS ALMOST AS IF YOU AND ATUSHI WERE BLOOD RELATED!" dazai exclaimed looking back and forth at Y/n and Atsushi.

"WE DONT EVEN LOOK ALIKE!?" Atsushi and y/n said at the same time.

If Y/n haves to be completely honest, as much as she loved atsushi ability did she really wanna become a tiger? It's almost as if they were long lost siblings!

"We should do research on her parents ability and her past.. it should pop up as something." Kunikida said raising his eyebrows, it's not like atsushi and y/n had the same parents right?

"Your so serious about this kunikida! Did you know if your stressed and thinking so hard it's a less chance of you getting a girlfriend?!" Dazai explained causing kunikida to take out his notebook

"What.. I Never heard about that once.." and that's when he started writing in his notebook "Stress and thinking can.."

"I was just messing with you!"

"DAZA-"

——————————-

'I just realized Kunikida is wearing glasses! How come I never noticed.. maybe I'm just stupid' Y/n thought sweat dropping at her own thoughts..

"IM NOT A FURRY NO MORE." Y/n yelled causing ranpo, the one that walked in 5 minutes ago to burst out laughing.

"FURRY?! HAHAH"

"I'm looking for information on your ability.. and so far.. I found nothing." Kunikida said looking like he wanted to bang his head on the table.

How can you blame him? The amount of research he had to do for that child is wild.

'I always wondered what kunikida wrote in his notebook.. I'm bored anyways I'm gonna draw in it hehe..'

Being the sneaky person Y/n is, she was able to grab Kunikidas notebook that was on the table, the stuff in the notebook though? Let's leave that for another time..

'I'm going to draw 8 kittens in a bucket!! Kittens are the best.'

But that's when the agency heard a knock at the door.

"Does no one know how to open the door?" Yosano said waiting for the door to open... which no one opened.

But when Yosano opened the door, she didn't expect to see 8 kittens in a bucket.

"KUNIKIDA!! Why is there 8 kittens at the door!?" Yosano yelled for kunikida, causing him to get out his seat and go to the door.

"MY DRAWING CAME TRUE!! THERE MY EIGHT KITTENS NOW BABY!" Y/n screamed running to the door and grabbing the bucket.

That's when they saw kenji walk up, who recently got back from a mission.

"WOAHH!!! Are those cats?? The city just grows more kittens every day!" Kenji said walking up to Y/n who was currently holding the cats to look at them.

"Y/n... I DONT think we will be able to keep those at the agency.. AND WHAT DO U MEAN DRAW THEM?!" Kunikida yelled going back into the agency to look for his notebook.

"I may have took your notebook and drawed in it??" Y/n shrugged her shoulders and looked away. She knew that it had to do with kunkindas ability, but she didn't know that it would work for her.

"It seems like Y/n haves a ability! She stole You and atsushis ability isn't that crazy!" Dazai saids looking you up in down in the eyes.

And that's when all the kittens disappeared.

"NOOO MY KITTENS!!" Y/n cried out hugging the air which used to be a bucket of kittens.

"ATSUSHI! Turn into a cat!" dazai Said pointing at atsushi

"IM A TIGER!!"

"JUST DO IT!!"

"Fine.." Atsushi sighed, then turning into a half tiger.

"Y/n~ let's try something out!! Just put your hand on atsushi!!" Dazai Said pushing Y/n towards the tiger.

When Y/n touched atsushi, just like Dazais ability he turned back into a full human.

"THAT SETTLES IT!! Y/n haves a ability to copy other people's ability if they keep eye contact for at least 5-10 seconds!"

"Woahh!! Does that mean I can be as smart as the greatest detective ranpo!?" Y/n asked looking at ranpo with sparkers in her eyes.

"Hmm... you can be smart but never as smart as me! And that's if you can even see my eyes!" Ranpo said laughing in the process.