chapter six :: somebodys watching me!

Another day

Another day... another day.

"Ugh I don't wanna get up!" Y/n mumbled to her rolling around on her bed.

'I'm gonna sneak out! I really wanna look at different shops..and I want new stickers for my mirror!'

Was sneaking out Y/n's first option? Nope not at all!

At First Y/n first plan was to prank the agency, but that would be obvious it was her, due to no one being as cool as her, so she didn't wanna do that.

Y/n also thought of touching Atsushi hand so she can turn into a tiger without him knowing, Y/n knew it can be dangerous cause she didn't know how to control the tiger.

So that's how, Y/n ended up with her jacket, and 8 dollars she got from the time her and Ranpo had got snacks.

'It's only 8 am right now! I bet No one will notice if I just go out, right? No one's even in the house right now!'

Sneaking out was not easy at all.. it's like a different agency member popped up every time she tried to leave!

but, luckily for Y/n she did it!

"I MADE IT OUT! Now I gotta find my way to the best stores! I want new stickers for my room.." Y/n said smiling at the thought of her making it out, what can she say? Y/n's just good like that.

After awhile of walking, Y/n finally found the area where the best stickers and stuff in town is! She loved stickers, they make everything better!

They can never replace snacks though..

There was people everywhere! She knew everyone had to get some place, but Y/n just knew, if there was a chance she would get stepped on in the crowd?

It would had been 95%.

"Excuse me! Coming threw!" Y/n said pushing everyone to get across the street. Y/n was freaking out by this point, she may be somewhat confident but Y/n could never with big big crowds.

But when Y/n was walking, after pushing thousands of people she touched someone

'Why did I feel so weird? did I just gain someone random ability?! oh no, this is bad I don't even know what the ability is!'

Y/n can't get rid of the ability, she doesn't even know how to control it or what the ability is! She doesn't even know how to control her own ability itself.

Without Dazai Y/n was freaking out. He's the only one that can get rid of her ability with his!

Y/n turned her back, no one looked like they had abilities and she didn't know who she touched, but it was one man, who stood out the most so that was Y/n goal was to ask him for help!

"HEY!!" Y/n called out turning around to ask the man if he had a ability, who clearly looked like he was walking away from her.

But as soon as Y/n reached out to him, someone walked in-front of her which ended up with her 'pushing' the person.

"Hey!! Watch who your tou-"

Y/n had watched ranpo solve a case, and she knew about her mom being a "bad person" and she knew about murders and crimes.

But, she never imagined herself killing someone in-front of her in one touch.

Watching a body fall down in-front of you? Bleeding on the ground, As a 7 year old?

"AHHHHH!!"