chapter 3 :: the official

"Dazai

"Dazai.. do I really have to go back home soon?? If so will my mom pick me up?" Y/n asked Dazai, the man In front of her.

If Y/n had to tell the truth, she didn't wanna go back at all. Parents or not. She felt way more safer at the agency then having to move different houses more then 7 times cause a "break in" her parents called it.

"Hm... I DONT know!! If I had to be exact.. In 8 seconds someone's gonna come in right now! Just watch!" Dazai exclaimed which Kunikida definitely heard.

"DAZA-"

"I'm so sorry! I got your text I'm her mother thank you so much for putting the emails to people. sorry for your troubles!" The lady burst in. she had a AWFUL R/c wig on with rainbow eye contacts on.

'THAT LADY IS NOT MY MOTHER.." Y/n thought. Who did this lady think she is!? Cause they really just did her mother like that..

"Ahh!! I knew you would come in! Please before you leave take a seat! It's only me and your daughter and my partner in the office JM sure you shouldn't mind! Would you mind Kunikida?" Dazai asksd pushing the lady toward the seat as if he was DYING to do that.

"No.. I wouldn't mind one bit." Kunikida said giving Dazai the one 'I see what your on' look no one could ever guess.

But after Dazai said those words, you can see the ladys eyebrow twitching.

"Yea haha.. thanks for the offer. But I really got to get going!" The lady shook her head, obiv not wanting to spend one second in the office.

"That's fine.. before you go though, I lied about one thing! Can you guess?" Dazai asked, obviously she was confused.

"Huh?! What do you even mean haha!" The lady said sweating slightly as if she's hiding something.

"You see... I know who you are so there's no reason to hide! M/n with 4 robbery's and harm use with ability is not good you know!" Dazai threw his arms above his head sitting on his chair.

"WHOS CARES!! YOU MAY KNOW WHO I AM BUT I CAN EASILY USE MY ABILITY AND KI-"

"Ah!! You can't do that either!" Dazai said walking up to M/n which she was obviously confused.

"My ability is no longer human. With a single touch I can cancel out anyone's abilities. And yours is already canceled out." Dazai pointed out laughing at the stupid look on the lady face.

"And to top that out!!"

"You are under arrest. Charging with 6 chases of robbery and harm with your ability." the police man beside the lady said, which she was already in cuffs.

"W-what.. this can't be! how did you guys get me in handcuffs." M/n said as you can slowly see the tears on the verge of falling out, as she was holding them in for dear life.

"Ha! This is were the lie comes in! You were actually in a ability all this time. the agency you saw wasn't actually the agency. Like a illusion I should say." Dazai explained having the tears that M/n held in come out as the police put her in the car.

"YOU WILL REGERT THIS!! JUST YOU WAIT ARMED DETECTIVE AGENCY. THIS ISNT OVER!!" M/n screamed In anger and upsetness as the Police man hurried and drove the car away.

"Thanks to you Junichiro it actually worked." Kunikida said, thankful that they got something that was on there list for awhile done.

"Of course!! Anything to help! but I do have a question.. where would Y/n stay?" Junichiro asked, as Kunikida and Junichiro turned there head to Dazai.

"I'm sure she can stay with Atsushi! theres a extra small room connected to his and I'm sure he wouldn't mind!!" Dazai exclaimed, walking back into the agency turning to Y/n.

"GUESS WHAT!! Your now going to be staying with the agency now!" Dazai said throwing his arms in the air as you can almost see sparkles around him.

"REALLY?! where would I sleep?! Will my parents even like this? Wi-"

"Calm down. I'm sure we got that all handled. And don't worried about your parents we will fill you all in!" Dazai said as the president office door swinged opened as the president walked over.

"Till this day foward, you are now apart of the agency and one of us, Y/n L/n."