chapter two :: who's her parents?!

Y/N loved staying in the Agency

Y/N loved staying in the Agency. And she HATED the fact that they were trying to find her parents. Cause she did not wanna go back.

And beside, she loved hanging out with ranpo and yosano. They were like her favorites in the whole wide world! Which are now considered her "besties for life and infinity"

So currently she was telling all her "problems" to ranpo.

"Can't you believe it!! They never gave me snacks! I had to make it myself and they wouldn't let me get more then two a day!" Y/n said as if it was the biggest problem in the world.

"Really?! I would had ran away to!!" Ranpo exclaims back winking in the process.

As ranpo and y/n talked for awhile, she noticed a file on the desk. It was a person on there who looked way to much like her mother.

"Who this?" Y/n asked pointing at the paper on the desk getting ranpo attention.

"Do u have a ability or know what a ability is Y/n?" Ranpo asked y/n.

"Hmmm... I heard my mother talk about it before! I think my mom have a ability!" Y/n responded to ranpo with her eyes still on the file.

"Some people use there ability's to harm people with no reasoning or for reason there not supposed to."

And that's when it came to her. Y/n knew why the person looked so familiar.

"WAIT! But Ranpo that's my M-" before she can even finish someone cut her off by calling ranpo name.

"RANPO!! You have a case you have to go to!" Kunikida called out from the room he was in making ranpo whine.

"Aww!! We can talk soon okay y/n!? ATSUSHI HURRY UP!!" Ranpo said going out the door of the agency.

'Now who am I gonna mess with...'

Meanwhile with dazai and Kunikida...

"I looked up [mispronounce parent name] and found nothing. I even looked up similar names. I wonder why." Dazai said scrolling threw the computer trying to find something.

"Huh? Not even one resu-" and before kunikida could finish Dazai phone started ringing.

"Ranpo? Isnt ranpo on a case?" Dazai stated before answering the phone.

......

"WHAT?!"