chapter four :: candy theft!

After staying in the agency for 2 weeks, Y/n definitely got more comfortable and happy

After staying in the agency for 2 weeks, Y/n definitely got more comfortable and happy. It was way different then her home. Which Y/n loved.

And y/n met all the agency members and loved them. Yosano was her favorite as always though!

But there was a problem.

"WHO STOLE ALL MY CANDY?!" Y/n yelled so loud, the whole agency basically shook.

'I swear I had candy. When I find out who took my candy, they will NEVER see the daylight again..'

By ranpo even hearing the word candy, he rushed into the room.

"Hmm.. a candy theft!! I wonder who it can be.. GOOD LUCK on that!" Ranpo said laughing at the fuming 7 year old.

"But ranpoo~ you can easily solve anything!! Can't you help me!"

"Nope! I don't feel like it... It's your job to find out!"

"Fine... we are gonna have to do this the HARD WAY."

Atsushi:

"ATSUSHI.. what were you doing 2 pm to 4 pm.. the hours after I brought my candy.."

Atsushi didn't know what to be scared of, the fact that he was tied up in the chair, or the fact he was getting investigated on by the h/c girl.

"Uh.. I was Doing a Mission?"

"Look me in the eyes.. no sweat, no smirk or smile, for 10 minutes while chanting I didn't eat Y/n's candy then!!" Y/n said, traumatizing the poor boy even more.

'Why do things like this happen to me..."

Yosano:

"Hello there YOSANO.." Y/n said Super dramatically as she looks Yosano straight in the eye.

As much as Y/n loved Yosano, she would NEVER risk to tie her up. SHE HEARD THOSE SCREAMS COMING OUT HER OFFICE..

"What's the point of all this agai-"

"ARE YOU SAYING YOU STOLE MY CANDY YOSANO?! would you really betray me like that.." Y/n used her acting skills bringing fake tears to her eyes, what can she say.. she's good like that.

"Of course not haha!! I would never ever! so let's get this over with.." Yosano sweat dropped at the sight of the 7 year old.

"I was fixing up Dazai in my office.. talked to ranpo.. hmm and then I saw a random guy on the streets hitting on some girl and broke there le-"

"I think that's enough for today haha!! hope you have fun doing whatever.." y/n cut Yosano off in the middle of her sentence, she definitely didn't wanna hear that.

Dazai:

Judging the amount of times Y/n saw Dazai act, she definitely DID NOT want to tie him up.. he wasn't a easy target.

"Dazai."

"Y/n."

"How have your day been Dazai... more like what have you done recently.." Y/n looked Dazai up and down as if he was a prisoner.

"GOOD QUESTION!! I actually ran into someone today and they offered me something! I DONT remember who tho.. but then I tried a new method of... whatever!"

Dazai kept going on and on, but you were suspicious of him... he didn't mention anything about Yosano treatment for him was.

Namoi:

Even thought Y/n barley talked to namoi much, she still knew her. and namoi knew her, They would talk once and awhile but atsushi would make her stand 6 feet apart.

You always wonder why!!

But.. she was a easy target.

"HELLO THERE NAMOI." You said popping up behide her circling the girl tied up in the chair.

'Is Y/n okay?? DONT tell me shes forcing me to play detectives with her again..'

"Hi Y/n.." Naomi said flinching at the 7 year old banging the table.. was this supposed to actually be scary to her??

"What where you doing earlier today.." Y/n questioned, circling NAMOI with a ruler in her hand once again.

"Oh yeah!! It was pretty much a chill day!!hanged out with my brother... went outside for 5 seconds, went towards my brother again.." that went on for about 5 minutes.

"Oh wow.. thanks I guess?" Y/n said confused. What type of sibling love was this to hang out every single 5 minutes?

And there Y/n was, sitting in the armed detective agency office with her hands crossed.

'I can't tell who ate my candy.. I DONT know who to think!'

Y/n talked to all the agency members that was in the office that day , and not one of them had a lend on.

But, that was before Y/n completely realized how dumb she was.

"RANPO." Y/n yelled stomping up to him causing him to look over with his hands in his pockets

"Haha yes??"

"I know you were the one that ate my candy. DONT TRY TO LIE!!" Y/n yelled taking his hand out his pockets releasing a bunch of candy, including her candy.

"FINE YOU CAUGHT ME OR WHATEVER.." Ranpo said crossing his arms and turning his head the other way.

How did Y/n find out??

One, when she was talking to Ranpo in the start, she didn't even notice the candy in his pockets. His pockets are always full what could she expect!

Two, Yosano said she was talking to Ranpo, it doesn't mean anything but you know Ranpo..

Three, Dazai said someone offered him something, if that was Ranpo it's most likely the offer was to help him open a candy wrapper..

Y/n learned two things that day, you can get betrayed by even the person that helps you, and when it comes to candy, ALWAYS GO TO RANPO. but not always for help..