Chapter 17 : Traveling

Alli opened her eyes, looking around at her changed surroundings, letting her eyes focus. She blinked twice, seeing the sun setting outside the window.

Wait what window, She thought to herself. Looking around, she realized she wasn't in the jungles anymore. Her breath quickened as she spun around, seeing she was standing in the middle of a messy room. Posters all around the room, clothes thrown all over the floors, and bunk bed in one of the room. Composing herself, she realized that the room was empty, and she started walking around. Seeing another door, she walked over to it, walking inside. Throw inside the closet was a very familiar suit.

She heard voices from the other side of the door, and started to freak out. Not knowing what to do, she shut herself inside the closet. She leveled her breath, trying to stay as quiet and still as possible. The door leading out of the room swung open, and in walked the owner of the voice. They walked into the room, letting out a heavy breath, and flopped down on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed. Alli tried to see what was happening in the room, but the slats in the closet were hard to see through.

She could tell that the door was shut behind them, and they were laying on the bed. Deciding that hiding in the closet wasn't getting her anywhere, she decided she needed to confront the situation. Thinking about how she was going to handle this, she formulated a plan. Then without following the plan, she busted out of the closet.

"Peter!" Alli shouted, running out of the closet. Peter jumped up off his bed, shock on his face, as his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Alli?" He asked, staying in place as if his eyes were deceiving him.

"I don't know what's going on, one minute I was in Wakanda, and they killed T'Challa. So now we are running away from the new King, and we have to find T'Challa, and ask for help, and I don't know what's going on. Cause now I'm here, and I don't know how I got here, and in this room specifically, and I don't know what's going on," Alli talked a mile a minute, and Peter's face scrunched up in more confusion than it already was in.

"Wait wait, who killed T'Challa?" Peter asked, crossing his arms, but still keeping his distance from Alli.

"I'm not entirely sure, someone who said they had claim to the throne, the son of T'Challa's father's brother," Alli tried to explain but only got more confused.

"That's quite the story you've got there," Peter said, eyeing her up and down.

"Why am I here?" Alli asked, looking around. "Better yet, where am I exaclty?"

"Queens," Peter said, uncrossing his arms, "You're in my room."

"Oh my god, why the hell am I in Queens?" Alli started freaking out, "I can't be here, I need to be helping the Queen, and Shuri, they are all alone, and they don't have any protection."

"Woah, hey, it's okay," Peter said, starting to walk closer to Alli, "We are going to figure this out. I can try calling Mr. Stark..."

"No," Alli said, "I need to figure this out. Plus, he probably wouldn't answer you anyway."

"Okay, that hurt," Peter said, holding his heart in a joking way, "How can I help you?"

"Get me back to Wakanda," Alli said, starting to look around the room.

"I don't know how you got here, how am I supposed to get you back?" Peter asked, following her with his eyes as she walked around his room.

"Just, what was happening, I was thinking about coming back here, and how much I missed New York, and the blackness, and now I'm here...now I'm here....oh my..."

"What?" Peter asked.

"No no no..." Alli said, beginning to pace the room.

"What are you freaking out about?" Peter asked, stepping forward and trying to block her path. Instead she simple moved around him, continuing her pacing around the room.