Chapter 301 - 310

"Who?!"

"Lu Liting? Lu Lixing's younger brother?"

Yu Yang squinted and half-smiled. "At first, I didn't realize it, but now that I think about it, it's Lu Liting. He was such a loser, he could only watch me snatch Ji Qingqing from him."

"Brother Yu, you're so corrupt!"

"So, Ji Qingqing was in a relationship with Lu Liting, and now, she's with Lu Lixing... Now that they're living under the same roof, will the old love rekindle and then..." A burst of disgusting laughter followed.

"Isn't Lu Lixing always very busy? It will probably happen sooner or later."

Several people laughed harder.

Li Liting quietly listened in his booth. He picked up his wine glass and slowly drank the wine then he put it down. He stood up and walked toward Yu Yang's booth.

The bar was dim and the few second-generation heirs were carried away by the atmosphere. Seeing a person standing beside their booth, they thought it was only a waiter and didn't pay attention to him. Lu Liting stepped over the low table, grabbed Yu Yang's collar, and squeezed his body against the sofa. He raised his fist and smashed it onto Yu Yang's face.

Yu Yang grunted in pain and before he could get a clear view of his attacker's face, the violent force of that person's fists rushed at him. After a few, unbearable pain, he tasted blood.

The others froze for a moment. How could they possibly know that in this place, someone was still willing to mess with them?

When they came back to their senses, Yu Yang had already been violently pressed and punched a few times. They didn't hear his screams, but the sound of fists hitting flesh was overly loud.

"Stop! Who the fuck are you? Do you know who we are?"

"Fuck!" One of the men grabbed a bottle of wine and smashed it on the back of Lu Liting's head.

With a bang, the bottle shattered. Lu Liting's violent actions slowed and blood dripped from his head, soaking his shirt in a shocking red.

Within a few moments, two of Yu Yang's friends knocked him to the ground.

"Brother Yu, are you okay?"

Yu Yang was beaten and lost consciousness for a few moments. His lips were split, his nose was broken, and his cheekbones were black and blue. Some of his teeth were also lost and his face was bloody. Gasping for a while, he screamed, "I want him dead!"

The fight worsened and it became a fight of four against one. The hot-headed youths were hard to separate and the two fists weren't a match for eight fists. Lu Liting ate a lot of losses.

The chaos finally alerted the people in the bar, but both sides weren't easy to separate. Finally, the bar owner stepped in and pulled the two apart, saying that peace breeds money.

Yu Yang was beaten like this, how could he suddenly make peace? Refusing to surrender, he vowed he would destroy the man in front of him.

The lights turned on and when he saw the man with wolf-like eyes and a bloody face standing in front of him, he was shocked.

Lu Liting?

He realized that Lu Liting had overheard their conversation earlier.

Although Lu Liting wasn't as powerful as Lu Lixing, he was still part of the Lu family and he talked about Lu Lixing just now. Yu Yang felt guilty, but he couldn't swallow his anger.

"Oh, it's you, Lu Liting," he sneered. "What? Did you get angry after hearing what I said? You're such a loser. You can't keep your eye on your girlfriend, so you vented your anger out on me?"