Epilogue

After their grueling flight from Japan to his birthplace, Hiro was glad they were home again in their island paradise. Tikaku clutched his hand after they stepped down from the drone while their shumai waited patiently, dressed in traditional Japanese kimono. They bowed and moved cheerfully because their 姉御 (elder sister)Tikaku came back alive after the violent insurrection in Japan.

Hiro embraced each of the Humanoid shumai, and jokingly asked if they had watered their bonsai. The youngest sister just giggled and bowed.

The warm Pacific breeze invited Hiro to a lazy nap. But he wanted to visit their bonsai for they had helped drive away loneliness and the uncertainties of the future. Now that the threat against their children had been settled and Tikaku was safe and sound, Hiro looked forward to a peaceful life in the island.

"Shall we visit our bonsai, Hiro san?" asked Tikaku. Hiro looked at Tikaku and smiled.

"Of course, my dear. I've missed our plants," answered Hiro.

The couple ran to their garden like young lovers, sharing common interest in plants that have promoted the Japanese' love for nature.

The humanoids have been developed to serve man and protect nature. They have proven that under proper guidance and training, they can be trusted to cherish human achievements since they were created by man not just to serve him but to be their life partner in a changing world, for man and Humanoid like Hiro and Tikaku can coexist and become parents of a new breed of race endowed with intelligence and qualities that make them supermen.

The End