in a dark room

(Bill's POV)

She climbed into my bed after I had invited her, as I felt her moving beneath the sheets. We faced eachother, as I brushed away the little haird that fell in front of her face, covering hear beautiful features that I struggled to pull away my eyes from. She yawned, before shifting closer towards me, our faces only an inch away from eachother. The room was dark, yet I could still see her eyes linger down to glance at my lips, as I couldn't help but only do the same. Her soft, smooth, kissable lips. My thumb rubbed her bottom lip, before she kissed my fingertip which turned me on.

"You know what you're doing to me." I said, as she laughed before taking a hold of my hand.

I leaned forward, planting my lips onto hers, as they fit perfectly right between eachother, I could feel the softness and moistness of her lips.

As my lips continued to press down into hers, she was frozen for a moment before I felt her kissing back. Her lips were so soft, I couldn't get enough of it and pulled her in even closer by the waist, her chest pressing up onto mine. Her body was warm, she was so warm it was comforting, I didn't wanna pull away until she did. Our lips moved against eachother, as her hands glided down from my neck to my chest, sending me butterflies. Just receiving such simple touches from her drove me crazy, making me want more, making me want to go further. Her fragile petite figure pressing onto me and fitting right into my hands made me believe she was perfect, that she was meant to be mine, meant to belong to me. This moment was meant to happen, it was destined fate. Everything about it was perfect, her touch, her feeling, just her in general. I wanted her so bad, I have been dreaming about this for so long and now that it was finally happening I felt such excitement it was unreal.

She didn't pull away either, I took it as a signal of approval to go even further. My hands slowly slid down her body, groping her ass and with one swift movement I pulled her weight up and she was now on top of me, continuing to kiss me and when she felt my hands squeeze her ass, her back arched which made my dick even harder, as I could feel it stiffen in my pants, I was so hard it was painful. I needed to be in her already, my body pleaded for her, my hard load ached for her pussy.

She slid her tongue over my lip, which caught me off guard but I joined along with my tongue grazing over her soft lips as well, coating them in my saliva as if I were marking my territory. This moment I felt like I could claim her, like I could do anything I wanted to her, she was now in my grip and access, she was mine. I had thought about this occurring for a while, and now, it was slowly leading up the moment I've always wanted. My tongue unlocked her mouth, as I slipped my tongue into her mouth and began to explore it, covering every inch of it as her tongue continued to play around with mine.

She was so close to me I could smell her sweet feminine scent through my nostrils, I was enjoying the kiss so much I felt disappointed and unfinished when she pulled away. She hovered above me, panting as I could tell her lips were swollen and glossy through the dark, her warm breathe blowing out against me through her heavy breathes which I didn't mind, I wanted her as much as I could.

No, I needed her. I wanted all I could get from her, all I could receive. Every touch, every kiss, and every word, every moment we would have together, I wanted it all. And only from her, no other girl would enter and flood my mind with both such sexual and romantic thoughts like her.

She had now pulled me on top of her, and my lips met her skin again. But this time, my lips planted kisses all over her neck, trailing hickeys over her. Her neck was showered with the bright purple and red marks, as they formed across her body and my hands reached underneath her hoodie (which was actually mine), her back arched at my sudden touch which led to my hard bulge poking onto her, it caught me off guard and I let out an unconscious groan against her neck as my hands lifted up her hoodie to reveal the beautiful view of her breasts hidden behind her white lace bralette. My mind immediately pictured the image of what they'd look like before I'd rip the bralette off which masked them away from my eyes, my lustful eyes that stared down at her perfectly sculptured body that I wanted to roam my hands all over, and I did so, as now it wasn't just a scenario I was dreaming about and could finally fulfill all of the sexual desires I had lusted to do with her in my head.