i had a bad dream

"No... No... No!" Bill yelled, as he shook his head, his eyes shut tightly as he shifted around underneath the covers. You slowly opened your eyes, seeing him frantically panicking in his sleep.

"Bill?" you softly called, as he was still in deep sleep. "Stop... No..." Bill scrunched the bedsheets in his hand, as he shook his head. "Bill...?" you watched him struggle, as you poked him to wake him up from his dream.

He finally woke up after you gave him a light push.

He panted, as he took in a sharp breathe of relief, before he exhaled, his chest moving back down deeply. He took in a few more deep breathes to calm himself down, as his breathing hitched in the back of his throat, he placed his hand over his chest, feeling his racing heart.

"You're okay, you're okay." you reassured, as you sat up against the headboard, your hand stroking his hair to comfort him.

He looked over at you, before sitting up as well, his back against the frame of the headboard.

"You alright?" you asked him, concern on your face and in your tone. "Yeah..." he placed his hands onto his face, letting out a deep full huff. He placed his hands back down, turning his head to face you. "Fuck..." he muttered, rubbing one of his eyes with his hand. "I'm fine now." he smiled, as you gave him a small smile back.

"What was that about?" you questioned.

"It's nothing." Bill dismissed.

"Bill."

"I had a bad dream." he confessed. "That's all." he added.

"What was it about?" you asked.

"You." he looked at you again, as your mouth dropped open and you leaned back. "Me?" you said, with disbelief. "Yeah." he glanced back down. "What did I do to you?" you asked, curious. "Oh no no, you didn't do anything!" he laughed, you furrowed your eyebrows, feeling confused. "Then?"

"You were being taken from me by these men, I couldn't fight back." he confessed. "You know, how you can't fight in your dreams." he added. "I know what you mean." you answered. "Yeah, well, I was crying out for you." he looked away from you shyly.

You couldn't help but laugh, as you leaned in and placed a kiss onto his cheek.

"It's not funny, I was scared." he tried to hide his smile. "Sorry." you giggled.

"But if it did happen, I wouldn't let them take you." he said. "Mhmm... You and I both know your skinny ass can't do shit." you joked. "Oh yeah?" he said, as he began wrestling you.

"Hey!" you laughed, pushing him back by holding his hands but he wouldn't budge. "No!" you attempted to run off the bed, but he grabbed you by your ankles and pulled you back towards him.

"Don't!" you screamed, as he began to tickle you. "No! I'm sorry!" you cried and laughed at the same time, as he looked down at you, laughing at your state. He thankfully stopped.

"That's what I thought." he climbed off of you.

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

-