water fight

You watched out the window, as Bill held the hose in his hand, the water spraying out onto the flowers and other plants decorating the garden. The weather was beautiful, and perfect to go for a swim. It wasn't too hot, just a perfect temperature but not to the point where it was boiling. You watched Tom approach Bill, as you heard him yelling something out to him before Bill yelled something back. They continued to argue, and your eyebrows furrowed before Bill turned the direction of his hose to spray the water out onto Tom, Tom flew back and threw his hands up to shield him, as he ran away and you laughed out at his startled reaction. You saw Bill laughing, as Tom returned back to him but Bill just ended up throwing the water onto him again, as you laughed even harder.

You sat up from the couch, walking away from the window as you slid the glass door open and approached them, feeling the heat and warmth of the sunlight beaming as the golden colour bounced off the top of your hair, making it's colour appear brighter. "What's going on you guys?" you giggled, as Tom was walking away, drenched and soaked in water as he had an unhappy look on his face.

"I'm going to get a bottle of water." Tom stated, as he headed back inside the house. "Hey you're gonna get the floor wet!" Bill called out to him, as Tom ignored him and Bill shook his head, returning the hose back into the direction of the plants that haven't already been watered.

"Why'd you do that to him?" you asked, as you snaked your hands around his waist. He peeked over his shoulder at you, before returning his gaze back to the plants in front of him. "He was insulting me for worrying about the plants so much." he told you. "Well, you have been standing out here for ten minutes watering the same ones over and over again." you said. "Do you wanna get sprayed too?" he threatened, as you laughed and moved your hands away from his waist before you felt water squirt onto your back.

You shrieked, your back arching forward as goosebumps formed across your skin and you shivered at the cold liquidy feeling of the water, you fell onto Bill as he stumbled forward before regaining his balance. You turned around to see Tom laughing with a water bottle in his hand.

"WHY YOU—" you snatched the hose out of Bill's hand, as you aimed it towards Tom and he screamed loudly as he jumped before running away from the water. You and Bill both laughed loudly as you lowered the hose, but Tom used that as an advantage to run back to you and poured the water on top of your head. You froze, as the water dripped down your body, soaking your clothes and you were completely drenched.

"Ohhh.. Shittt..." Bill laughed at you, as he covered his mouth and you slowly looked up at Tom, who just laughed at your reaction before you turned around to spray them both, as Bill put his hands up in the air, falling back onto his ass. "WHAT DID I DO?!" he screamed, "you laughed at me!" you complained, as you aimed the water back at Tom but he had already escaped the scene.

You turned back around to catch a glimpse of Bill running back into the house. "You little shits get back out here right now!" you demanded, as you watched them through the window laughing at you. You crossed your arms over your chest, you didn't wanna go inside and wet the wooden floors. You saw through the window they had left wet footprints on the floor, "I just fucking mopped!" you whined as they laughed so loudly you could hear the muffled cackles through the glass. You shook your head, returning back to the hose so you could finish watering the plants.

You twisted the handle, as the water poured out through the end of the hose and you began soaking the dry plants in water before you felt someone pick you up as you dropped the hose and he grabbed it off of you. "HEY!" you screamed, looking up to see Tom standing in front of you before he squeezed the plastic bottle which allowed the water squirt out onto your face, the water going up your nostrils as droplets dripped down from your chin. "PUT ME DOWN!" you kicked your feet and gripped onto Bill's shirt, as you felt him aim the water of the hose at your back. You screamed, before you finally managed to climb off of him and began wrestling him for the hose, pointing it up at his face as you laughed when he scrunched his face once the cold water sprayed onto his head, his styled hair now drenched and fell down flatly.

"HAHA!" you laughed, before he tackled you onto the wet grass. You yelped, as he sat up on top of you. "Tom, hand me the watter bottle." Bill demanded, as Tom obeyed and gave it to him, Tom is lowkey terrified of Bill when he's angry, and you can't blame him, he is pretty scary when he uses that tone...

"Say sorry." Bill said to you. "Or what?!" you tested, as he tilted the water bottle down as if he were going to pour it onto you. "NONONO I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" you attempted to push him off of you but then saw that Tom had grabbed the hose and began aiming it at Bill. Bill shrieked, as he turned around and lifted himself off of you, as he pulled you back up on your feet and began chasing Tom with the water bottle.

You stood there, laughing and enjoying the entertaining view of Tom and Bill battling eachother using water until they both noticed you were uninvolved and looked at you, before looking at eachother and smirking. "Hey how come she's not getting sprayed?" Bill questioned.

"Hm, I don't know. Let's go get your girlfriend, Billy." Tom laughed, as they began heading towards you and you ran across the yard, through the gate and onto the front lawn of the house where Gustav was walking towards the door as him and Georg had been invited to come over that day.

He froze when he saw the three of you running, stopping in his tracks as he had a panicked look on his face and you ran at full speed, standing behind him as if he were a shield and poor thing ended up getting fully drenched with both the hose and water bottle for absolutely no reason.

He stayed silent, as we all watched in silence, our mouths open in shock as Gustav pursed his lips. His white t shirt and blonde hair fully soaking wet. He let out a sigh, as he just stared down at the ground and proceeded to continue approaching the front door.

He must be used to your immature behaviour by now. "Sorry Gustav!" Bill said through his laughter, as Tom was laughing so hard he fell on top of the concrete, holding his stomach. You covered your face, in attempt of hiding your laughter as you felt sorry for the boy that had nothing to do with this.

-