our baby

"Shhhh..." Bill attempted to shush your crying baby, but was unsuccessful. "Papa is hereee..." he sang, patting her back and swaying side to side, attempting to settle her down but she continued. You laughed at seeing him struggle, as he insisted he could do it. "Give her to me, it's alright." you giggled, holding your hands out openly for him to hand her to you. He frowned, as he handed the crying baby to you.

You patted and rubbed her back, as her crying became less loud till she went fully silent and began to fall asleep in your arms. "How do you do it?!" he said, you shrugged with a smile. "Here, she's quiet now." you whispered, handing her to him as he took her gently in her hands.

You watched as she began to blink, before she fully woke up and returned back to crying. "Oh nooo..." Bill pretended to cry, "take her!" he said. "No, learn how to make her go quiet." you said, crossing your arms as he groaned and sat down onto the cushion seat.

"Shh..." Bill shushed her, before he began to softly sing to her. "Das Fenster öffnet sich nich' mehrrr...." he sang, rocking her in his arms. "Hier drin' ist es voll von dir, und leerrrr..." he sang again, as she began to cry less as she stared up at him. "Und vor mir geht die letzte Kerze aussss...." he softly sang to her, as she began to close her eyes and went silent. You sat next to him, as you laid your head against his arm. "You did it love." you smiled, "I did..." he smiled, a proud look on his face whilst staring down at her in his arms as she peacefully dozed off into deep sleep to his beautiful voice.

"Durch den Monsun is just too good." you joked as he let out a soft chuckle. He stood up and bent down to place her in her crib, as he carefully set her down and placed the blanket over her. "Did you feed her?" you placed your chin onto his shoulder, your arms around his waist. "Of course I did." he replied, as you placed a kiss onto his shoulder.

"You are the best father I've ever seen." you smiled, as he peeked over his shoulder at you.

"You're the best mother." he responded, placing his hands over yours as you felt his warmth.

"Just four years ago we were teenagers touring around the world together." he said, staring down into the crib. "Now we have our own little girl, our little Marie." you said. "She's beautiful." he commented, "she has your eyes." he added. "She's gonna be as beautiful as her mother." he complimented, as he turned around and placed a kiss onto your forehead. You leaned up against your tippy toes, pressing your lips against his with your hands at his neck. He kissed you back, his hands leaning down to your waist as he pulled your torso up against his.

Your lips moved against his, the noises of your mouths moving against eachother filled the room, as his hands roamed down to grope your ass. You gasped, but quickly allowed him to as you felt him smirking against your lips at your reaction. You moaned into his lips, as his hands squeezed your ass, till his hands moved up underneath your sweater, tracing up your back which made you shiver at his cold fingertips.

His tongue licked your lip, as you pushed him lightly away from you by his chest. "Bill..." you called, as he kissed you once more before pulling away. "Yeah?" he asked. "We can't." you reminded him, as you guided his hands away from your ass and held them in your hands. You hinted to him that you have a literally baby, and he frowned. "Sorry love, we have a baby now..." you laughed. "I know, I know, we haven't fucked in such a long time though." he said. "I know, I promise when we can, we will." you promised him, as you guided him into your bed.

He climbed in with you, pulling the covers over you as you snuggled closely to him. "I don't know about you, but I think one child is enough for now." you joked as you heard him laugh, the sound of his laughter making your heart flutter.

"I'm more than happy with you and our baby right now. I can't believe I'm actually married to you, y/n l/n." he said, as you felt his hand stroke your hair lightly. "Me too Bill." you smiled, tightening your arms around him.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." he told you.

-