think twice

You wrapped your arms around Bill's waist, connecting your hands together tightly around him, as you placed a kiss onto his back before resting your cheek against him.

"Uhm.. Y/n.." Bill said, as he brought your arms away from his waist and pushed you away, turning around to face you as he leaned back against the counter. "Mhm?" you answered, looking up at him as he stared back down at you. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something..." he gulped, as you furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head to the side.

"I don't think I wanna do this anymore."

Your face dropped, as you leaned back and you felt your heart drop to your stomach. "What?" your voice cracked.

He took a deep breathe, his hand rubbing his face.

"Bill... I... What? Why? We were fine I— I- I thought we were good, I thought we were okay. Did I do something?! Is it me?!" you cried, as you looked up at him and took a hold of his hands but he yanked them away.

"I just.. Can't help but find our relationship boring." he said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I mean, it's the same fucking cycle everyday. I wake up to breakfast in bed and some kisses, I go do whatever I need to do, take you out on a date, then when we get back I fuck you for a bit, then go to sleep with you all up on me and covering me in kisses again." he spoke. "I- I thought you liked that, you said you like the affection!" you teared up.

"Yeah, not when it's every fucking second! I look around at these other men and fuck, they aren't committed to one girl and I see why, if you go for multiple there's more diversity, more spice, more shit happens but it's the same with you!" he shouted. "Bill, tell me you aren't serious. You told me you loved me." you whispered, on the verge of tears. "I don't understand!"

He sighed, "what the fuck do you not understand?! You're so fucking annoying! You talk too much, you have attachment issues, you're too fucking clingy, way too clingy, too needy, you touch me too much, you kiss me too much, you're too much effort and you aren't even that good in bed! You'rse just a waste of my fucking time!" he shook you by your shoulders, before dropping you down and giving you a shove. You stumbled back, your hands planting against the wall behind you.

"I know I used to make fun of Tom for the amount of girls he's with, but I see why now." he laughed. "And anyways, I already fucked someone else last night which helped me realise how badly I need something new." he admitted.

You impulsively raised your hand up, and with full force slapped him as hard as you could, right across the cheek. Your hand stinging and aching from the pain of your palm meeting his skin, as his head whipped to the side and you watched a red print form across his cheek, as he stayed silent and breathed out heavily. He turned his head back to look at you. "Cunt." you muttered.

"Bill." you breathed out. "You actually don't want to be with me anymore?" you asked.

There was only the sound of quietness for a moment.

"Yes." he said. You laughed, but it wasn't one of those happy laughs, it was the laugh where you think you're going crazy. You raked your hands through your hair, pushing it back as you shook your head. You began to cry, sobbing out as he just stayed silent and avoided looking at you.

"What did I do wrong?! What did you hear?! Did someone tell you something?! talk to me!" you pleaded, your hands planting onto his chest as you looked up at him.

"This is what I want! What I chose! Respect my fucking wishes!" he yelled at you.

You covered your face with your hands, sobbing into them.  "I don't understand what I did! What could I have done better?!" you sobbed out, "tell me!" you pushed him, as he didn't fight back and allowed you to hit him.

"Nothing." he muttered.

"Huh?!"

"Nothing!"

"Then why? Why?!"

He groaned, yelling out in annoyance as he shoved you to the side and stormed to the front door whilst you followed him. "Bill, please, talk to me!" you begged, clinging onto his arm as he pushed you away so hard you landed onto the floor. "Bill fucking think twice about this!'

"Bill! You can't leave me for no reason!" you cried out, as you sat up on your knees and watched as he slipped a pair of shoes on, along with a jacket and twisted the front door's knob open, pulling the door open which allowed the cold breeze of the outside to enter the warm house.

"Oh yeah? Watch me." and without another word, he slammed the door so hard the walls shook, as he was now gone and had left you just like that. With no hesitation or remorse for you at all, nearly a year of giving nothing but love and affection to him down the drain.

For what reason?

-