Chapter Eleven

Isabella Chapter 11

I changed Bethany's character to Katherine McNamara she's sooooo pretty.

Isabella's POV

The school day ended faster then I expected but I wasn't complaining. It always gave me a chance to see Ethan, we didn't have any classes together so the end of the day was my favorite time of the day. As I walked towards my locker I saw Ethan standing by it looking bored until he looks up and smiles at me. My stomach fills with butterflies but it suddenly drops when Wes comes walking over casually flinging an arm around Ethan. I had three classes with Wes unfortunately and everyone of them he sat right next to me. "Well well well Izzy Busy Bella" Wes sang smiling "I haven't seen you since, what fifth?" The stupid smile Wes wore didn't sit well with me. "What?" Ethan asked utterly confused "Izzy and I have three classes together" Wes beamed "I told you stop calling me Izzy" I said glaring at him but the smile never left his face. "Okay, Izzy Busy-" "And that" I said pointing at him. He held up his hands in defense before Ethan pulled me over to him. Ethan placed his hands on my waist pulling me in for a kiss "Guys get a room" Wes whinnied "Gladly" Ethan said his lips still pressed to mine. I let out a soft laugh pulling away from Ethan slightly "So what are you guys planning on doing spring break?" Wes asked pushing his way between Ethan and I. I had completely forgotten spring break was next week, in the past years I didn't do anything other then take extra shifts at work. "I don't have anything to important planned" Ethan said I glanced at him his eyes fixed on me. "I'll probably work most of it" I said but as soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them. "Where do you work?" Wes asked I was in a state of panic. I don't talk about my job to kids I go to school with. Only Bethany knew until Ethan and Curtis showed up but other then that no one knew. I've worked hard to remain invisible at school, if anyone found out I was a stripper I would be the schools slut. And that position is already filled by multiple girls. "Isabella how about I take you home" Ethan said changing the topic "Okay, thanks" I said in a soft tone.

It was late and my mom called me down stairs, "yes?" I asked walking into the kitchen. Mom was standing there a grin on her face "Do you remember when you were little and over spring break we'd go to your aunts beach house and just have a really nice time?" She said I raised an eyebrow at her nodding my head yes. What what she getting at? "My boss is going away for the week and gave me the keys to his beach house. We leave Sunday" she beamed "What?!" I exclaimed shocked and also a little excited "It'll be fun. Just you and I away for a whole week, we'll go to the beach to the bored walk I heard there's a carnival out there, come on Isabella I'm trying here" she said her voice softened at the end I could see how excited she was about this and I did love the beach. "I'll probably need to buy some new bathing suits" I mumbled my mom pulled me in a hug "I'll make it up to you" she whispered before letting go and rambling on about what she needed to buy and pack and our plans. I stood there my stomach twisted at the thought of leaving Ethan.

"A whole week with out you?" Ethan asked over the phone, I'd called him telling him about my recent plans for spring break "Yeah" I mumbled I heard shuffling and then a door shut "Babe I'm gonna die" Ethan said I giggled softly "You won't die" I said playing with the pom pom's on my decretive pillow "Okay maybe not die but it'll be hell not seeing you everyday" I nodded in agreement then remembered he can't see me "I know but I'll have my phone with me so I'll text you" I reassured him he mumbled something about it not being the same before he asked when I left "Sunday" I said my time made it sound as if I were dreading it. I wasn't I was looking forward to it really but Ethan and I were on such good terms leaving was what I was dreading "Sunday? So I only have one full day with you" he asked again I nodded a habit I've noticed I have picked up "Yeah" I said "Well I'll just have to do something wonderful Saturday" I could practically hear the smirk on his face.