I. New

"Your best friend is a sweet psycho, did you know that?"

"Oh come stop joking, you know he can't harm a fly, let alone be a psycho, at least you got the first part right"

...

I am not sure if it's a curse or a blessing that I had to change schools. 

Lockwood's high school was everything I could dream of.  I was popular, had an amazing friends group, went to all the parties. Damn I even used to play my electric guitar anywhere I could. I was basically the IT girl of Lockwood town. 

Now you must know what my reaction was when my parents told me we had to move...

The only good thing left right now is my old good trio. Sadly we don't go to the same school. Yet. But our bond always stays strong. 

Call.

"Hey, when are you coming? We have a surp-" Niki exclaims through the phone, but someone cuts him, by taking the phone.

 "Nooo, what are you doing, you are ruining our perfect plan stop talking and give me the phone." The faint voice keeps talking until it becomes clear as the person takes the phone from Niki.

"Wha-"

"Oh my god anna, I'm so sorry we forgot you're coming today, I hope you won't be too mad at us" Sunoo starts talking.  

Oh that boy. 

"I will be. I am hanging up" I laugh as I push the button. What's the point in trying to fix the situation. 

As we pull up to our new house, I see Sunoo and Niki holding something that says "Welcome, Hanna" for everyone to see. I smack my forehead from embarrassment and get out of the car. 

I hear Sunoo laughing as he comes and hugs me. 

"At last we meet again, girl" playfully I start to push sunoo away,  but can't. There's no way he's not going to the gym as he said like few months ago on a video call.

"Has Niki succeeded in making you go with him to the gym, because damn" That boys laughs again in my face. 

"I've been waiting to see that face for months" Sunoo exclaims.

"Oh my god..." I sigh 

"Oh my god remember the time we got drun-" Sunoo starts, but I immediately shut him up 

"What are you an idiot??" I exclaim, my eyes directing to my parents approaching us.