Welcome to the world, Little one

Third person's P.O.V:

Many years ago, in the Fairy Tail guild, in it's secret chamber. There was a slumbering girl of long wavy blonde hair, in a crystal, The first Guild master.

Till something magical was forming in her womb, till it glowed pink, and then form into a small orb made of light that gently flew out of her belly and the crystal she slumbers in.

it flew a bit closer to her face, like it was looking at the girl who birthed it. then it flew around the crystal slumbered girl and flew away, leaving the guild. Not realizing the second guild master, along the soon to be third guild master, sensed the light's presence and it's growing magic leave, in the middle of the night. It was a mystery on what it was or where it came from to them.

Then on a far away forest and lake, the pink light flew, till it stilled above the lake, feeling a presence.

Seeing an approaching young man with black hair, eyes, and a black high-collared tan robes with gold trim, along with a large, flowing white toga draped around his torso. and wears a pendent.

The black wizard stopped, noticing the light. He grew curious of it, stepping a little closer, then the light quickly flew in front of him with a startle.

He carefully hovered his hands below it to look a little closer, fascinated by it's magical spirit. Then it flew around in circles around him, making him chuckle for the first time, feeling it's happiness tickle him. then it touched his nose, like a kiss on it.

Then it gently flew to the lake, hovering at the center. But then, it dropped making but a light and gentle splash. Then the black wizard couldn't help but be shocked to tears, hearing a little girl's voice in his head speak, "See you soon, Daddy."

He smiled, still in tears, and lightly touch the lake his soon-to-be daughter will be formed and birthed.

"I can't wait, My little miracle." He spoke, letting a tear drop, and dripped on the lake. and he removed his hand from the water, and wipe his tears away, and left with a smile happily on his face.

Now viewed inside the lake, the pink light stayed, now it formed a bubble, where it will rest till it's time will come.

.

.

20 years.

It began to turn into a little ball of flesh with it's light still shining within it.

.

.

.

30 years later.

It was forming little legs and arms, along a little head.

.

.

.

10 years later.

It was almost ready, till it began to grow a tail.

.

.

.

Another 20 years later.

she finally came to form, as a now baby girl, with pink hair, but she bears no human ears, but cute itty bitty pink cat ears, and a long pink tail with an ovoid tip.

.

.

.

5 years later.

She was now a cute little 5 year old girl, asleep, hugging herself in a ball inside the bubble. Now clothed with a white dress.

 Now clothed with a white dress

Then she felt a powerful presence soaring above the lake she slumbers in, and was just flying by. A dragon.

Then she slowly awoke, opening her beautiful sky blue eyes. "Mew..." She spoke quietly for the first time.

Till her bubble began to float up to surface, Till it flew all the way out and hovers, till it popped, freeing the little girl.

Then pink outlines of magic flow around her body, having her float instead of fall into the lake. Then she began to fly high above the forest.

She looks at the beautiful view from way above, in wonder of what incredible adventures she'll have, and if she can find her parents.

'Mommy... Daddy... I'll find you...' She smiled. And so she flew off into the unknown, exploring the wonders of Fiore.

Little did she know she would experience many cruelties, and heartbreaks in the near future.