Another Jellal of another world

Mila's P.O.V:

I teleported us, But now realize we were standing on nothing but air, Till we were falling from the sky and crashed into a jungle!

"Ow~! Man, I forgot to fly." I whined, getting my head out of the dirt, and rub it in comfort while sitting up.

"Maybe we should get that teleportation ability trained for far away distances." Jirachi suggests. "Point taken." I agreed, with Casper nodding in agreement.

"Hey, Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked. I quickly turned around and gasped with tears, Seeing Jellal! "Jellal..." I whimpered quietly, But I knew his aura feels different. 'He's not the Jellal of our world.' I thought.

He must've noticed my tears and wiped them off of my eyes and cheeks, "What's wrong? Why were you crying when you saw me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. It's just... You remind me of my Jellal of this world." I explained. He seemed surprised I knew he was of another world.

"H-h-how...Did you know?" he asked stuttering. "I can sense your magic, aura, and see it's color, and it feels different from the Jellal I know and love as family of my world." I revealed.

"Oh, I understand." He nodded in understanding, then looked at me, "What's your name? And who're your friends here? I've never seen creatures like them before." He asked, looking at my Pokémon friends in awe and curiosity.

Casper slowly hid behind me, feeling shy. I petted him in comfort and looked at Jellal, "My name's Mila. And my friends here are known as Pokémon. My shy and sweet companion here is Casper, my Hisuian Zorua." I introduced myself and Casper, then Jirachi flies next to me.

"And I'm Jirachi! Nice to meet you, Jellal." She greeted with a happy smile.

"Wow. She can use telepathy?" Other Jellal asked, amazed. I nodded, and explained to him what Pokémon are and that I'm half Pokémon as well, a very powerful and legendary one.

_________________________________

We were getting along very quickly, and set up camp, making a campfire, Jellal took care of the wood while I lightly breathed out fire to lit it up, using ember.