Wild train ride

Third Person's P.O.V:

~Onibas Station~

"You think the Eisenwald guys are still gonna be in this town?" Gray asks, with Frost on his shoulder. "I have no idea. That's what we're here to find out." Erza explains.

"I'm still thinking maybe I should go home." Lucy says.

"Hold on, where's Natsu?" Happy chirps from his spot on Erza's huge cart of luggage.

Everyone turns to see the train has already departed. "Uh-oh, there he goes." Happy says without a care as he waves off the far-off train.

Erza, believing this to be her fault, begins to beat herself up about it. "We were so busy talking, I forgot about him. I am such a fool. Natsu hates all forms of transportation. This is all my fault. I need one of you to come and hit me for my penance."

"That's a little much." Lucy tries to calm the red-haired wizard. "Don't worry, Erza, I've got this." The Pokémon wizard smiled.

Then she touches her necklace, closing her eyes to concentrate as the opal glows. Then she opens her eyes glowing just as bright.

"Great winged creature of prehistoric time, Of land and flight. I bring you to our time. Awaken Archeops! Arise back to the present light!" She called, as her necklace spews out an orange/yellow light and takes form, till it bursts, revealing the fossil Pokémon Archeops.

A large, avian that bears traits of both birds and reptiles. Its featherless, scaly snake-like head is red with a green stripe running along the top. Its mouth is filled with sharp teeth. Its eyes are white with black pupils and no irises. Its body is covered with frayed-looking yellow and blue feathers designed for flight on its arms and legs enabling all four of its limbs to act as wings. All of these "wings" bear sharp claws. It has a ring of smaller green feathers on the ankles. Its tail is completely red and featherless except for a fan of blue feathers at the end, and as with the Archaeopterygiformes, it has fully-movable vertebrae in its tail instead of a pygostyle. Its plumage is very delicate.

"Archeeeee!!!" It roared.

"Whoa~!! Incredible!" Lucy exclaims.