Traveling

Mila's P.O.V:

I was asleep, But then I was waking up, On a familiar blue back, With Ur and Casper.

"You!" I gasped, using psychic to quickly pull Ur and Casper away from the Pokémon from the Tower of Heaven that took me away from Jellal, as I quickly float away from her.

We were in a forest from what I can see, And I readied my focus blast on the Pokémon.

"Wait!" She says, telepathically with a gentle and elegant grown woman's voice. "Please, I mean no harm, little one. We were sent to rescue you." She says, But I was skeptical if she was telling the truth, "You and those other two that attacked my big brother and kidnapped me and Erza?" I growled, making my focus blast in my hands grow bigger and stronger.

"I understand, we shouldn't have interfered, But we had to, to keep you safe from the prying eyes that caused your dear brother his dark change. If they knew what you are and who your father was, They'd hunt you down and use you to get to him." She reveals, seeing nothing but the truth in her eyes.

Wait, She knows my father?! "You know daddy?" I asked her as I calmed my power and undo my focus blast.

She nodded, and I carefully put Ur and Casper down, who're both asleep, and I safely landed. Wanting to know more about daddy.

"Your father was a good man, And he was happy you came to be, as a spark of hope for him and your mother, to be free of their curse if possible. He somehow reached out to our father of all Pokémon, Arceus, feeling he'd help you along all of our kind with your life and protect you from any evil." She explains, sitting down, while continuing her story.

"Their curse?" I asked, concerned if it's caused them great grief.

"Yes. Your father was cursed with immortality as punishment for trying to cast a forbidden power. However, The curse has also made any life that goes near him be drained and killed, by the reaction of his concern and selflessness." She revealed.

I was devastated, I can't believe there is such a curse. But, If mom has it too... Oh, Poor mamma, Poor Daddy.

"He's been alive for hundreds upon thousands of years, way longer then your mother has. But he believes in you, Little one. That you are their only hope to find freedom from the curse and be at peace." She assured, But I was confused on how.

"But... How? And how in Fiore's graceful lands did I become half Pokémon!? Half Mew!?" I asked, taking all this information in like wildfire, yet quickly trying to piece it all together.

"That 'how' is up to you, My child. And being half Pokémon was one of Arceus' gifts to you, along the necklace and your friend." She reveals, directing her head to my necklace and to Casper.

"You mean Arceus was the one who brought Casper here? He told me he got separated from his pack back in his home world in the Hisui region, Till Arceus found him but blacked out. I never knew he was sent to me as one of my protectors and friends." I ramble in disbelief, and concern for Casper in thought if he got himself hurt for protecting me.