chapter 9

a/n: yea i have no ideas anyways i think i failed hpe in school but idgaf i'm bad at sports so👍 

———————

Her head turned to the clock on her desk.

"1:00 am"

"I forgot there was a meeting tonight" Ena thought, then she got up off her messy bed, fixed up her slightly disheveled hair and the clothes she was wearing to look more presentable, then sat at her desk and clicked the "join call" button.  

"Hello Enanan~" Mizuki said in her usual tone (a/n: i've never used ~ in the past 3 years but it gives mizuki vibes so🤷‍♀️) "You know much actual name, why not use it" Ena asked bluntly. "Now that everyone is here, how about we start the meeting?" Mafuyu interrupted. "Oh, sorry" Ena apologised, and they got to the meeting. Not much happened, just discussing the latest song. The others in the call were obviously concerned about Ena since they knew what kind of comments were said about the artwork, so they tried their best not to discuss it. Overall a pretty good meeting. "Alright everyone, i'll be logging off now, see you later, remember that the next meeting will be in Sekai" Kanade said. One by one they each left the call, until it was just Mizuki in the call. They pressed the "leave call" button, and looked through their pinterest (a/n: ngl mizuki feels like the person to use pinterest lol)

"ooh look how pretty that looks!" Mizuki thought to their self and saved the picture to their phone. They did that for a while, saving the images that they liked. "I think Miku would like this one" They thought, and they accidentally started looking for things their fellow circle members and the virtual singers would like. After a while, their eyes shut and their phone fell over on to their bed. Their eyes opened to see the room lit up with sun. "Huh, i must of fallen asleep." They turned their head to look at their phone. "11:37 am". "it's monday. I'm not bothered to go to school today." Their eyes stared at the ceiling for a second. "Maybe i should go to Sekai." They grasped their phone and played the Untitled file. The familiar triangles with a white background could be seen, then the gloomy and empty Sekai.

"Hello Mizuki" A robotic voice said. They turned around and saw a grey haired person with hair that went all the way to her feet. "Hello Miku" Mizuki greeted. "I thought you would like this" They both sat down and Mizuki pulled out their phone and went through the images from pinterest they had saved. Miku didn't show it on her face but Mizuki could tell from Miku's voice that she liked it. They chatted for a little longer, then Mizuki noticed MEIKO chatting with Luka in the distance, both of them having serious faces, and Rin just wondering around. It's nothing new for Rin, but Mizuki couldn't help but wonder about what MEIKO and Luka are chatting about. "Mizuki, aren't you meant to be in school?" Miku questioned. "I guess so, but i slept in, and i usually skip anyway." There was silence for a couple minutes. (why are they sitting in silence? idk) "Hey Miku, why do MEIKO and Luka look so serious?" Mizuki finally asked. "I don't know, they have been like that for a while." 

They sat in silence again. Mizuki pulled out their phone again and looked through pinterest again. "What are you guys doing?" another robotic voice came up to them. "Looking through images" Mizuki looked up to see Rin, bored out of her mind. Rin sat down on the other side of mizuki, and the two virtual singers stared each other, then at Mizuki, who was staring at their phone. They clicked the "off" button on their phone and placed their phone on the floor. More silence. Everyone was bored. "Can we play word chain?" Rin asked. "I'll start. Phone." "Everyone." "Echo." "Or." "Remember." This went on for a while. Who knew a simple game could keep everyone from being bored. 

"Having fun aren't you all?" A third robotic voice approached the three on the floor. "Hello Luka" Mizuki greeted. "Playing word chain? Can I join in?" "Sure" Miku said, and the 4 of them restarted  their game. They continued, MEIKO stared at them in the distance as always. "I gotta go, I think it's getting close to dinner time, but i'll be back" Mizuki stood up. "Bye guys" They grabbed their phone and paused "Untitled." In an instant they were back in their room, and they were right. They went downstairs and ate, then immediately went back upstairs and resumed "Untitled." 

Mizuki walked back to the group of virtual singers and sat down where they were before. In the back of their head they could feel eyes on them. They wondered about it but decided not to do anything about it. They continued with the game for a while. "Mizuki, why are you chilling here?" Luka asked. "I'm bored, and the meeting tonight is here as well. After a while of playing, 3 new presences appeared in the Empty Sekai. 

——————————

i'm gonna try weekly posting cuz this one is was posted a week from when i posted the last one 👍 anyway i have no plot for the next chapter so maybe give me ideas please anyway ty for reading