Day 54

I look over by the plants and it worked. It grew and made a few peas. I had never eaten regular potatoes, but it either was pears or eating meats every day and my stomach can't take that again. I grill it over the fire I place outside. Better than stewing in the fire inside. After it was done, I ate it, and it was amazing. It almost tastes like beans but without cooking it. I felt like my tongue was chewed on bread right now. My taste bud has a different sense of peas. Can't believe I made a plant inside a log. The plant is dim in ice, so it was hard to eat it with a piece of ice in every place. It was stupid to eat it outside, but it was worth the wait than waiting another hour. If I can find more seeds of this, I can make more after winter kicks off. It'll be difficult to find it again. Just to retrace my step and I'll notice the area. This was like the man using the seeds for plants. Waiting on the right time of planting whatever garden they can find. The man is a satirist when surviving at the end of the world. I'm surprised he use it when he had a chance from that point of view, I needed to think rationally like him. I should save the seeds till spring when things cool down.