Day 177

I carry all the equipment for climbing. The harness and the rope are okay to use, I test it myself on the fall on the first try. I used the rope around a branch and it was good to hold. I don't have anything to hold me. It was probably swept when Connor ducked it. I figure of using a wooden stake to use as a belay. The peak of the mountain has snow around it and the rest on ice on the bottom. It might hold the stake for I kept going so it doesn't break on my weight. I called the guy again and this time it was different. He said he was from the rescue team and asked if I had a signal. I told him I'm ready. Better to get a head start and walk till I get there.

I'm here. It looks so big from this view. This is the toughest I have done since the first time I did something like this. I almost fell to my death once, and now this is the next level. I feel a little bit. I can do this. This is the last time I wrote it so don't screw up on this point. Just need to stretch my legs and arms for this. It's going to take a while.

I made it. I'm on the ledge. I can see everything from up here. I can see the waterfall and the currents from every ankle. It's a beauty. I was lucky to make it. As I was climbing I stood on a crack to take my breath and slipped and fell. I'm glad I tied that well or else I wouldn't be this. I was hating around as my heart was racing so much. In my mind, I have to hold the rope and land on a crack to stand. I swung back and forth a few times and made it as the stake broke. The other time is when I lose my balance when I reach the wrong hold and use my hatchet to hold me as I almost fall again. The hatchet got shattered in half, barely just a crack but I wasn't going to cut anything solid. I was so lucky for that. The whole time I'm thinking of just making it by the ledge and I'll be safe. By half an hour I got here. My hand is busted. So many bruises from that. My leg can't move anymore. I'm just going to sit it till the rescue team shows. It can't be that long now.

It was difficult making fire without a ton of sticks. I brought in dozens of small and big sizes in my backpack and it didn't do crap. I just needed to wait it out. I should make a sign.

The sign took me forever, but I did. I wrote the word help the best I can. I had to go back down and curve it with my hatchet, but it was a hard curve with it almost cut in half. I had to be careful, and it took me a long time but I did it. As for the fire, it was looking good. A bunch of smoke comes out so they can see it. It's already dark and I feel chilled. For a rescue team, I thought they showed up fast by now. If I stay up for another day, I'm screwed. I only have enough food to last me a day. Just fishes and flowers. Also berries but I ate all that. Please god of mercy get them to come.