HOPE

I sit on my calves at the shores of the river admiring the view, I take out the jar and the little boat I made.

I’m not good at crafting never done it before, but it looks cute, I love it and I know you would have love it too.

There's not other things I could had made.

“Hey Jew, I met your home.” I say holding the jar in my hands. “Your home is just as amazing as you describe it. I met your mother and siblings, they’re proud of you.” I say with a smile, but a tear came out of my eyes.

“Until I see you again.” I say before putting it on the small boat I created.

Usually this things are made by artisans to imperial members, but I bet Jewel would have love it more if I made it.

She would have laughed.

Is all I can do for you.

“It’s just as beautiful as you are.” I say and more tears start flowing. “I know you wouldn’t like to me see like this, but I miss you. And I miss you so much.” I say hugging myself and leaning up until my forehead touches the ground.

Tears fall in the ground and my pain is not as much as before; but sometimes it really hurts saying goodbye to someone I loved so dearly.

When I dare to look up the boat is gone.

I cry harder but, it’s ok.

I’m gonna be fine.

In my memory you're eternal.

In my memory you didn't die.

In my memory you're still whispering in my ear.

In my memory you still hold my hand while sleeping next to me.

But even when in my mind you're alive, is not the same feeling as having you next to me.

I can't forget about you.

I wish I was able to sit down next to you and talk for one last time.

After a while I get up and clean my clothes.

I make a bow with my head to the river in respect and memory of Jewel.

I turn around walk away without looking back, in the distance I see Tahitie is waiting for me.

He’s looking at me, just standing there with the breeze playing around him. His clothing been played by the wind as it’s invisible hands combs his hair.

I look down as I step on the rocks and gems, thinking about our memories, that now are longer gone.

He hugs me and I cry bitterly in his shoulder.

He doesn’t say and just caress me and kisses me.

I take his face and bring it to me and kiss his lips.

He kisses me back and grabbing me by my waist pulling me close to him.

He kisses me over and over again, and then he hugs me like if it was the last time he could have the opportunity to hold me in his arms, as if I was gonna run away, as if I was gonna disappears. He embrace me with his warmth, keeping closer supporting me, trying to wash up my sadness.

He takes my face, cleans my tears and kisses my face until I smile. He kisses me again and again.

“I’m fine now.” I say with a smile caressing his face.

“I’m glad.” He says and kisses my forehead.