VIII

HOPE

"Your majesty, a letter from the galaxy council, they wish to know about the incident." Says Zaire.

Fuck.

"I'm not reading it." I say throwing away the hologram and walk towards my throne. "I already send a report. Let them know that the situation is under control, and it's being solved." I say and he nods.

Can't they stick their noses in their own business?

"Zaire did you schedule the meeting with the west?" I ask taking my panel checking the state of the war.

"Yes, your majesty. They accepted your request." He says and my hand swallows my panel and I walk to the door.

"Tacoma prepare a ship to Pyrope." I say as he follows me.

"Yes, your majesty." He answers.

I need some extra support.

PALACE OF PYROPE, PYROPE DESERT, CITY OF PRINCE TARAK, WEST POLE, BLACK STONE.

"You know is always an honor having you around." Says Tarak.

"Is an honor for me as well to come. Your company and the dessert is indeed the most pleasant location in all Black Stone." I say looking outside of the windows, the red sand, the unique color of the sky, and the volcanoes showing me how alive Black Stone is.

"Is beauty can't be compared to any other places." I say returning my eyes to him and he nods with a smile.

"I'm so glad to have someone who knows how to appreciate every aspect of life as you do, Hope. You know I love your company at all times." He says and the doors open.

"Hope." Says Aldrin getting up from his seat. "Is always a pleasure to see you." He says with a smile.

"The same goes from me to you. Is delightful seeing you after so long." I answer and I sit next to Tarak.

"I heard about the trafficking. Please accept our deepest apologies." He says and I shake my head.

"There's not need, Aldrin. It wasn't your business so I must refuse to your apologies. There's nothing for you to apologize." I say taking the cup to my lips.

"You're such a merciful and kind empress, Hope. I'm glad to have you as my empress and my little sister." He says and I smile.

I'm so fortunate to have them by my side, they give me their fullest support at all times. I can't be more grateful for having them around me everytime I need.

They're nothing like the image that Trista tried to paint for us, they're the total opposite, which make me feel embarrassed for the things I did to some of them, but at the same time honoured to have the opportunity know their true identities.

"I'm glad to have all of your support." I say putting down my cup.

"You know whenever you need it, we are here for you, Tahitie and the empire." Says Tarak.

"And don't think because Zion is our brother we are not gonna to support you, or remain in silence, quite the opposite since Tahitie is our brother as well, and Zion's behavior is against the regulation laws, and, against tbe agreement between both world. It's our duty to be by your side at all times." He says looking at me.

"Just say what's on your mind, and we gonna follow." Say the other princes appearing in the portals.

"Feel free to speak your mind." Says Aldrin.

"The eye of the galaxy council is over us, and I need your support to find more evidence." I say looking at them.

APATITE, SOUTH POLE, BLACK STONE, EMPIRE OF BLACK STONE AND INDIGO.