TAHITIE

Even dressed as an Indigo, all her being except for her hair and face, all covered from top to bottom in ruffled olive green mesh, and the olive green veil, which I hate because damn indigos dressed all covered up like if they are cold when in the reality they barely feel cold. Still the attention she attracts cannot be hide, because everything she puts on looks good on her.

Her rest face says: don't approach, but it catches everyone curiosity. Why shouldn't I approach you when your looks look blessed with wisdom and beauty? So many rumors to be confirmed by her tongue, so many eyes over her, enjoying the view that I get to enjoy always, them just once in a while.

Next to me her height is mid, she's an indigo, she's short next to me. She keeps some distance from me as well because of Indigo's imperial protocols, protocols that are barely known, not new protocols, but very unknown; another topic to add to the conversation of the presents, since in prior times we were very close, to the point of her even clinging on me in every occasion.

I won't deny it, I miss her closeness present in public, her coldness against my exposed skin, her touchy hands grabbing mine, but protocols and rule are made to keep things under control our reputations, and a reflection of our worlds. While the people in Rune are very touchy, ostentatious, proud, content, open minded, arrogant and cunning, indigo is more proud, serious, quiet, reserved and inconspicuous. Our cultures sometime crash, reason why at least in public we try to follow the protocols.

I'm half indigo, but I don't identify as one of them, I never did because the only Indigo things that says I'm Indigo in my being is my mate mark, the nails, and the fact that I can make myself invisible, but that's it. Danica is right in hating his own world, they can be very boring. I wish our cultures wouldn't interfere between us.

"Your imperial majesties, is an honor to have you the galaxy council. Wisdom, justice and grace be upon the empires of Wisdom and justice." Says Emperor Starling making a short bow.

We almost don't have the honor, we aren't actually supposed to be here, our report was sent not so long, but we got business to attend out of the blue.

"The honor is all ours, your majesty, emperor Starling. Grace, wisdom and justice be upon the empire of Grace." We say at the same time making a short bow.

"Does anyone knows the meaning of this meeting?" He asks confused and unsteady.

Have you done something? Why are you so nervous?

Are you infected by the plague or something?

I can't really tell.

"Don't let this meeting place you in an unsteady position. The purpose of this meeting is merely to meet each other, and to report the actions of each world." Hope answers and the relief in his face is immediate.

I can't believe this is the first time he's invited over.

Even Hope was invited before him, and I'm don't have complains towards why Hope shouldn't be here, but Starling is part of the imperial line since he was born, and Hope isn't.

Why the council was testing him for so long? Did they doubt his status?

"Infinity of thank you for clearing up my mind, your majesty. My apologies if I'm been a bother, as you may have already noticed is my first time around." He says.

Lack of manners.

I wonder how things are in Kiar. Kiar is a very pacific world, very quiet, they don't cause any problem, the only trade widely known between worlds is iron, but I have never related to them because we don't their trades since we provide it by ourselves and we provide it to Indigo.