HOPE

"Is something disturbing you?" Tacoma asks.

"I wish there was none." I say and I relax my hand as he place his hands around my fits.

I let rest my head in his chest and he caress my hand.

"Trust the emperor. We are together on this." He says and I nod returning to my position as I hear steps getting closer.

He turns around, his back touching mine, lock my hand with his

"Your majesty, is my pleasure to finally meet you," says the second prince of Ampolis.

TAHITIE

"Glad to have you by my side in my first time in the galaxy council, emperor Tahitie, the first impression are never essay to be made without someone with experience by your side." She says as I follow her and the door close behind me.

I look outside of the window and Hope is talking to Emperor Kleo and princess Sooha, and Tacoma holds her goblet.

We have been forced to be social.

"Eyes on me, Tahitie." She says sliding up her tongue up my cheek.

Kaori is about to fall in this world, I gotta leave before I get stuck here.

I promised to myself I'm gonna spend this Kaori with her.

The closer to our star, the quickly Kaori falls, if we were in Black Stone, it would take longer, and in the Indigos the triple it takes to get in total darkness.

"But if you want to go back to her...-she says getting away from me and I take her face.

"Don't be greedy." I say and my nails stick into her skin, her smile grows.

"Marry me, Tahitie. I can learn, I can be better than h-..." her words get cut by my nails piercing her skin, and blood sliding down my fingers.

Her colored pink eyes become watercolor eyes.

"Never better than her." I say and I stick my nails out of her skin.

She cleans her tears and cheeks before snorting.

"This is ridiculous!" She cries out.

"Let's get into business, your majesty." I say throwing my small hologram in the table sitting down across her and the hologram opens to reveal the illegal partnership between her and the former empress of Quinn who was found guilty of treason against the galaxy when was found that she had made secret ties with Trista.

"Is this all you wanted?" She asks sitting down before taking a drink from her goblet. "You're trying to threat me? I'm not scared of you and your worlds." She says crossing her legs looking at me.

Her legs are shaking, her eyes still full with tears.

You better make this more credible.

"It could be a threat, and can cost your seat in court, but I'm not that kind of emperor, nor is not my intention since this is actually not of my business, if I pay blind eye to it." I say looking at her straight into her eyes. "Also, I have a business that I cannot ignore. I don't know if you know about this, but the previous Empress had a deal with me. And a 10000 centuries of doubt. Of course I can reduce the price by an exchange of something my world is needing with urgency right now. I'll leave it in your hands, call me to let me know your final decision." I say before walking out of the room and Danica follows me after making a bow to the empress.

HOPE

His hair is long and some is in braids, silky and shiny bathed in a mix of colors of purple hiding underneath of layers of black long hair, his long and pointy ears make their way to be seen through his thick hair, line just like mine which makes his way from the interior of his lip down, his black, mine is sky blue.