PALACE OF CIDER WEST INDIGO, EMPIRE OF INDIGO.

"Behold our Empress Hope Teal of Indigo, and Emperor Tahitie BlackOpal of Rune." Says Duchess Satori Falu, as I enter in the court room making a bow.

The portals open as the court of Black Stone cross them bowing at us, as they close behind him. Tahitie I walk inside the room, row by row bow to us.

"Attention in court, respect and dignity must be held in this room from this moment to the end." Says Zaire opening the meeting.

The court room has become bigger with the union of the Indigo's court, and more annoying than the usual when both courts want us together.

Of course the court of Indigo is not original, we had to start from scratch, trying to find the chosens which wasn't an easy task because many of them, well almost all, were involved in the Indigo Army. We had to take them out, and teach them, since most of them never had a proper education in those fields because some of them were either hidden from Trista, grow up in the battlefield, or were just in Black Stone like Danica, serving like slaves when they plead loyalty to their master; it was almost impossible taking them out of there to respond to their true duties in Indigo's court. And then check their backgrounds, make sure they weren't rebels...It was a headache.

They are all new generations of the court of Keats, the emperor and guardian of Indigo who reign a world the longest in the galaxy, who lost his life in the 7 centuries war helping Rekka, seizing his title to Empress Millar, his daughter. Some of them have nothing to do with the court, but they were chosen because of their skills. Now all work magnificently in contribution to both worlds.

Danica is not part of the Indigo court of course, although is his duty to be part of the Indigo's court, but since he holds one of the maximum position in the court of Rune, and has an attachment with Tahitie, and Tahitie doesn't want to grant him freedom, he cannot be part of the Indigo's court.

I hate you both equally.

"The first word is gonna be held by Lord Evrin Gamnodge who has report." Says Zaire.

"Long live to the empires." Lord Evrin say making a bow.

This meeting is very important, expected for all the courts to be here. We have a big decision to take.

Flashback.

All the matters that are happening are not a mere casualty, but I thought that he wouldn't make a move since he has never made a move, just sending stupid letters that must of the time don't have more than a sentence in them, threatening the empire.

"You didn't inform me about this letters." He says annoyed.

"It was 5,900 centuries ago. I was just bored. I stop sending answers and turned them to you." I say with a shrug.

"But you surely asnwer another one not so long ago." He says and I cross my legs.

That letter was a threat to the empire, you ignore it, that's why it was passed to me.

"I open an investigation when one of his letter crossed my mail, it seemed like you ignore it." I say.

"I actually advice the empress to do so since your majesty haven't move the pieces, in my mind I thought it was correct to do so." Says Zaire.

Zaire shut up.

Don't you know you can get kill?

"And you thought it was a good idea?" He says getting angry.

"His letter started to become a threat to the empire safety. Now that we have access, I found hits of the events that had happened, and are happening in the letters. We could have stop this from the beginning if his majesty had give us full access to them." Zaire says and he gets up. "Your majesty, I know you want to keep protecting the Duke, but at this point I'm afraid he can't be under your protection not more." Says Zaire trying to make him understand.