Not so Happy Campers part 1

The scene opens up to a wooden dock, with the background having picturesque view of the surrounding wilderness and the water of the lake that opened up further. A dark haired man then popped up, wearing casual clothing.

"Yo! We're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Mustoka, Ontario! I'm your host, Chris McLean. Dropping season one of the hottest new reality show on television, right now!"

He then started walking to the middle of the dock, but still continued to speak. "Here's the deal, 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other, and then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward, or watch one of their team member's walk down the Dock of Shame. Take a ride on the loser boat and leave Total Drama Island, for good."

Chris then is shown at the camp fire ceremony. "Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic camp fire ceremonies, where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune which let's face it; they'll probably blow in a week. To survive they'll have to battle black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food."

He was then back at the dock." And each other. Every moment will be caught on the hundreds of cameras we have situated all over the camp and island. Who will crumple under the pressure? Find out right here, right now on. Total. Drama. Island."

‐---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris had already introduced all the contestants so far, but there was one left.

"And now we are onto our final contestant" Chris said.

"I hope it isn't something to do with her looks. Like everyone is pretty on the outside, no matter how ugly they are." Lindsay happily said, even though the others were giving her perplexed looks.

Chris blinked, and said," No, there's nothing wrong with the way she looks." He then smiled, meet our final contestant, Amanda!"

The contestants watched as the final boat arrived, and its passenger disembarked.

She was a girl that was 16 years old stood at 5'6, weighted around 120 pounds, which made her skinny, but she had muscle. She had blue eyes that had slight Asian features and long dark orange hair. She wore a black tank top, jeans, a black belt, dark purple sneakers, and black earrings.

"Hei Chris, it's really great to be here you have no idea how idea how much i want to be here." Amanda greeted excitedly, and shook his hand.

Amanda then looked around, and saw the person that sshe admire her whole life. She then quickly rushed herself towards Duncan

"Oh My Gosh, your Duncan right?!" Amanda said excitedly

"That depends. Are you a fan or something?" Duncan asked raising an eyebrow

"Not just any fan. I'm your biggest super fan and I just want to know I worship you" Amanda said as her eyes sparkle

Duncan just Smirked and give her a wink that made her blush like crazy before pulling herself back together

Chris grinned and said,"Looks like someone here is famous apparently. Anyway welcome to Camp Wawanakwa. Not as swanky as a resort, but still nice."

Amanda raised a brow at the slightly rundown summer camp, and the obviously polluted beach.

"Well it isn't the beaches in Guam or in San Diego, but I guess this will have to do. I know this because i travelled there for a vacation trip last summer" She mused aloud and walked to the other campers.