If You Can't Take the Heat

It was morning, and in the guy's side of the Bass cabin, all of them were asleep, Amanda decided to sleep in a little bit because she is sleeping with Duncan in the boys cabin. After sleeping in his arms a little longer she woke up, stretched, dropped down to the floor from the top bunk, and started to do some push-ups. She then smelled something, and looked in front of her, and recoiled when she saw a dirty, stained underwear.

"Ugh! Gross!" She recoiled in disgust and backed away.

DJ, Duncan and Geoff woke up and looked down, and laughed once they realized what happened.

"Not cool, Harold man! Not cool" Duncan glared at Harold, who had also woken up.

"Those aren't mine." Harold denied.

"Oh right! You're always leaving your gitch lying around!" Duncan said.

Amanda nodded, and said," Yeah man, I have shared rooms with guys and I know their not all the cleanest, but even they know when to not leave stuff like that out."

"No I don't! Gosh!" Harold said with crossed arms.

"Uh, yeah you do, dude." Geoff thought otherwise.

Harold further denied it by saying," You have like, absolutely no proof."

"No one else wears that kind, dude." Geoff said.

He would know, due to living with the geek for the past couple of weeks. And during that time, he did found out what kind of clothes Harold and the other male Bass wore. That would unfortunately include what kind of underwear they all wore.

"Why don't you asked Amanda here. The underwear probably belongs to her." Harold said pointing at the fan girl.

Amanda immediately took ofense at this and said "You are not blaming this on me. I don't wear this kind and you can asked Bridgette in the girl's cabin if you don't believe me."

"It's yours dude we can tell cause your mom sewed your name onto the label." DJ added.

"Whatever. I'm going for a shower." Harold said, as he grabbed his toiletries and walked out.

"Hey, don't forget to clean the skid maker!" Duncan added, and then looked at the guys and Amanda." I think Harold needs to be taught a lesson boys and girl. Who's with me?"

All four of them shared a high five and said "Yeah!!!"

-Confessional (Amanda)-

Amanda has an evil smile on her face and said "Oh this will be good and best of all i got to spend more time with Duncan and the guys so time to get some pranks going."

-Confessional ended-

Later, both teams were at the beach, where Chris had instructed them to go to earlier.

"Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen. You'll be coking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward and the losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef, and create a theme for the meal and to oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning, a truck bring us food. Today's task starts there."

Amanda and the others saw the truck in question come onto the beach, and the driver side window opened and… a dolphin was revealed to be the driver.

-Confessional (Amanda)-

"Okay, I know that Dolphins are intelligent, but I didn't know they were able to drive." Amanda said stunned.

-Confessional ended-

Geoff and DJ opened the back of the truck to find a lot of food. Amanda peered inside, and whistled.

"Dang look at all of this. From what I see, I think we have enough ingredients to create something that Chris won't see coming. I think we can go for some classic Chamorro Food from back home. So, is it cool that I can call dibs on being Head Chef?" Amanda asked.