X-Treme Torture

It's been three days since the last challenge and Amanda is having a great time considering there is no more whining and complaints from a certain CIT, and she has been spending a lot more time with Duncan than she wanted to but that ends when she hears the sound of a plane flying overhead. For some reason, she jumped at the sound of it, which caused Duncan to take his headphones off. He groans as he hears it. "What does Chris want now?" Amanda stood up and said, "Don't know, but we should probably go find out." Amanda tells him, leaning up to peck his lips." making Duncan smile at her. That special smile he shows only to her and nobody else.

When we leave the cabin, joining everyone else outside, Amanda looks up to the sky to see Chris flying the plane like a maniac. Suddenly, he starts flying towards us. "Incoming!" He shouts. Amanda's eyes widen. "Hit the deck!" Both she and Geoff shout. Amanda ends up tackling Duncan to the ground, just before the plane hits us. "Yes! I can't wait to get my pilot's license!" Amanda hears Chris shout. Amanda sat up. "Are you insane?!" Amanda exclaims.

"Uh, doll face? As much as I love this position, could you please get up?" Duncan asks. Amanda looks down, only to turn red. She's straddling Duncan. She quickly got off and pulled him up. "Sorry." She cough, her cheeks turning crimson. Duncan just chuckles, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend.

Chris comes to a stop after taking out the confessions outhouse." Just flexing your muscles for today's X-Treme Sports Challenge." He yells the last bit into a megaphone. Amanda glare at him as both Duncan and her cover their ears from the echoes.

"Uh, it's too early for this." Gwen states. "I couldn't agree more, Gwen." Amanda tell her. "This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up, X-treme Sofa Bed Skydiving. "Again with the megaphone. "Contestants will plummet-uh- skydive to the awaiting sofa bed target below. "The back door to the plane opens and Chef is there in military skydiving gear. He jumps out the door and lands on the sofa, only for it to close up on him. His screams on pain are muffled within the yellow cushions.

"Of course, you'll be skydiving from five thousand feet and using these." Chris adds, dropping two highly unsafe parachute bags in front of us. There's no way they can be used for skydiving. Someone will end up getting killed. What is that nut-job even thinking?!

-Confessional (Amanda)-

"Mom? Dad? If I end up having to do this challenge, please promise you'll tell coach to get the military to sue Chris. Hard. in fact, get them to sue him anyway. There's no way anyone can survive with chutes like those." Amanda comments with her arms crossed.

-Confessional ended-

"Our lucky contestants are Trent and D.J." Amanda look over to give Gwen a pitiful look. Amanda thinks that this is the guy she likes falling from five thousand feet with a terrible chute. However, Trent tries to mask his fear. " Sure. Why not? You know, what they say on Black Comb Mountain, bro? Best glimpse of Heaven on the way into Hell. Let's do this." "Yeah. Uh, sure. Bring it on. " D.J said, however, not so much. He sounds terrified. Amanda pat his back in sympathy.

"Not so fast, because the second challenge of the day is X-treme Rodeo Moose Riding! Contestant will rodeo ride the Great Canadian Bucking Moose for 8 seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the Lost and Found." Chris said while everyone holds their noses from the stench. Amanda know for a fact none of them are hers. "That stink pile ain't nothing but laundry day back home." Leshawna states. "It's your lucky day, Leshawna." Chris says, quickly coming up to her. " You're riding for Gophers and Geoff, you'll be riding for Bass." Geoff cheers, excited.

"He doesn't look to bucky to me." Amanda hear Owen say. She turn her head in time to see the moose hit him in the face with his hoof. Amanda roll her eyes. "What a moron." She mutters, Duncan laughs as he wraps his arms around her. She intertwine her hands into his as Chris continues. "And the final challenge. X - Treme Seadoo Water Skiing! Contestants will water ski a race course grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line while a member from the opposing team drives the seadoo."