INTERLUDE / / / SOME DAMN ANSWERS

The past couple of days was definitely a unique turn of events for V1. From exploring hell as it usually did, to being sent to a snowy wasteland in god knows where. This world definitely wasn't hell anymore, only machines seemed to reside in these frozen wastes and they were quite distinct from the usual bloodthirsty machines it regularly encountered in its rampage through hell. The best example of these unique machines happened to be the two in front of him..... and the one it was dragging across the metal floor.

"So uh..... what are we going to do with miss crazy over there?" The purple haired drone who happened to be riding on the shoulders of the drone named N asked. The two of them looked back at the supreme machine, who was dragging the disassembly drone they had fought earlier. The restrained drone glared angrily at the two,

"I am so, so sorry V........." N told her, he only looked back with a sad expression on his face. He sighed, "Look.... we'll figure that out when we get back to the nest." He told the purple haired drone. The two looked back once more but this time at V1 who was currently dragging V like a sack of potatoes, "Do you know who that is?" The purple haired drone whispered to N, not knowing that the blue machine could hear the two of them. "No, do you?" N asked her back, she only shook her head in response.

V1 materialized a coin into it's hand, throwing it up and punching it with the feedbacker arm. It held back with it's punch as it didn't want to accidentally blow N's head off, "ow." was all he said as the coin impacted the back of his head and bounced off harmlessly. The two of them looked back, "Could you hear us that entire time?" The purple haired drone asked, V1 only nodded in response. "You wanna join us up here?" N asked. It wanted to but bringing the restrained form of V with it might prove a bit cumbersome, stopping for a moment it materialized it's whiplash arm. Extending out some of the metallic rope that made up the grappling hook, the machine tied the rope to a section of the tail that was restraining V at the moment. She glared at the machine angrily and muffled yells were heard from her, though she shut up when the supreme machine glared straight back at her.

Making sure that it was secure, V1 extended the metallic rope even further. Now it was dragging V with the help of it's whiplash arm. Walking towards the two machines in front of it, noticeably it was quite a bit taller than even N was. The two drones looked back up at the supreme machine with total looks of confusion plastered on their visors. "Uh...... you know what never mind. Uh, thanks for the help by the way from earlier." N spoke, V1 merely nodded in response. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" N asked the machine, it merely stared at them.

"Uh hello?" He asked again while snapping his fingers in front of the supreme machine, "Can you even talk?" The purple haired drone on N's shoulders asked, V1 only shook its head in response. "Well that's gonna complicate things, do you have a name at least?" She asked.

Taking its hand to its chest, it tapped one of the metallic plates. The two machines looked closer, "V.......1? V1, is that your name?" The purple haired drone asked. V1 nodded in response. "Kind of a weird name for a drone but ok then." She responded. "Well I guess we're introducing each other now then huh? I'm serial designation N or just N for short!" He said rather jovially, "Uzi." was all the purple haired drone said.

"She's a self proclaimed angsty teen." N added, which was quickly met by Uzi smacking him on the top of the head. "Oh shut it." Was all she said.

"What a pair these two are." V1 thought to itself.

"Oh and back there is uh, V." N spoke once again, looking back he saw V glaring daggers into his very soul. "V and V1 huh? This totally won't get confusing in the future." Uzi spoke out again.

"You can say that again."

The two machines had remained silent for the rest of the short walk back to the outside of the tunnel. As they made their way outside back into the chilling wasteland that is Copper-9. "Ok so we'll make our way back to the nest then, you know how to get there right?" N asked V1. It nodded in response, "Not that I care about our resident psychopath here, but are you really just gonna drag V through the snow all the way back there?" Uzi asked the supreme machine.