EXTRA / / /: random ideas

(A/N: Hey there! you might be wondering where the next chapter is, sorry to say that it's still quite far from done. But I have posted this, as per the request of my discord server to let people see all the random shit I may or may not include in the future. Most of these have little to no context and will be happening at various points in the story. Anyways I hope you enjoy a stroll around the crackhead ideas I come up with. )

V1: The company that was responsible for my creation went under. My construction proved to be quite costly. With the abolishment of war and the establishment of the New Peace there was no need for my kind.
V1: And so, the V2 model was made. Based off my design, though utilizing the standardized armor plating. It was far more durable yet it came at the cost of my regenerative abilities and having less speed. Even with V2 being created, it wasn't enough to attract the attention of potential investors. After all, with the world being at a time of relative peace hiring a single expensive machine as a security guard did not make any logistical sense. It was more cost effective to hire lesser machines at high quantities to serve security roles. And with that, our company went under. And the two of us were put into storage, with no certainty that we would ever be needed again. But then, the fall of humanity by the hands of hell. Hell had awakened a insatiable lust for blood in all of machine kind, and humanity happened to be their first meal. I was awakened sometime after humanity's extinction, and I too came to hell seeking answers and finding who was responsible for this. And now hell is being picked clean of all the blood it can offer, it's own downfall constructed by it's own abominable hands.

(cant remember the date on this one)

Perplexion.  Astonishment. 

Two emotions the solver never expected to ever feel, as it was the most powerful being in this universe. No machine could ever escape it's influence, for it was rooted deep in their mechanical minds with them having not a single clue that they were puppets dancing around on a grand stage to entertain the absolute's whims. This it knew. 

But then, the arrival of a strange new machine had rocked the solver to it's very core.

It had no name as far as it knew, but that mattered little when it came to the actions it had committed against the absolute's will.  The solver initially paid it no attention, dismissing as another machine that would be bent and broken to it's will but that quickly changed.

First it defied it's control, something unseen before with the solver. All machines no matter how high and mighty they were, always submitted to the solver's grasp. But not this one.

Then it laid waste to the various puppets on strings that the solver sent against it. From the eldritch constructs of Cyn's design, to the full might of the corporate dogs and their slaves, it snuffed them out efficiently and brutally. 

From everything the absolute could throw at this... thing, it didn't seem to even phase it in the slightest. It was slaughtering it's way through some of the strongest beings the solver had at it's disposal. 

For once in it's wicked existence, the solver felt terror.

And its fears, would be rightfully justified.

(8/21/2023)

As Z lay down on the cold, oil smeared ground she was horrified beyond belief. Here they thought they were gonna slaughter the strange golden winged machine, after all with the company placing a bounty on it's head they were eager to be the first to make their creators proud.  If only they knew the hell that was about to befall them and the countless other company personnel that came down to this freezing exoplanet. 

The top squadrons of disassembly drones in the company's ranks along with their engineers came to Copper-9 expecting an easy job with some absolutely astronomical rewards, but that was from what actually transpired.  That... thing... no that monster slaughtered them like pigs,  Z's own squad were brutally put down like rabid dogs in a blink of an eye. While X, the single most effective killer in the company's ranks was utterly broken by the hands of that enigmatic machine.