MALEVOLENCE / / / FIRST: COLD AND CALCULATING

As Doll was deep in thought, she was shaken out of her trance when the room fell silent. Moving her head up at the other workers she was with they seemed to be fixated on something down the hall. Glancing down there, the sight of Uzi presented herself. Behind her was the disassembly drone known as N who seemingly betrayed his own squad. Thad stopped his ramblings to greet the two, Doll soon realized the most notable machine of Uzi's little group was absent. Had it been killed by the creature that nearly eviscerated her and Lizzy? If that was the case,  it would be a massive shame. 

It would not remain absent for long as the golden glow of the blue automaton's eye radiated through the dimly lit halls, it quickly caught the attention of all the drones. Brandishing a revolver the machine seemed to scratch at the firearm's surface and was depositing the small flakes of metal straight into the barrel of the gun. Doll knew very little about firearms but even she knew that this was definitely not the conventional way of loading ammunition. Then the machine's golden wings came forth, the revolver in it's hands suddenly disappeared into thin air.

As she watched the enigmatic machine approach it's allies, Doll found herself to be almost enamored at the sight of the machine. It's appearance was undeniably eye catching, the humanoid body to the radiant golden wings and eye. She squinted her eyes to further inspect the machine's form, spotting some text on one of the metallic plates on it's chest.

"V1?"

Certainly a unusual name for a unusual machine. Doll was quite curious as to what V1 was, clearly it wasn't a worker. It also definitely was not one of those corporate ass kissing, mindless mass murderers that were disassembly drones. Was it sent by a rival company? Could it have been some sort of a superweapon constructed by another colony of workers?  As much as she wanted to learn about the machine, they seemed to be on their way out.

The trio of machines made their way to leave, as Doll still watched on. Uzi and N seemed to converse about being invited to Thad's little party, not like she cared for it anyway. She was still fixated on the tall, almost angelic machine. Suddenly it glared straight back into her eyes, and Doll felt...

Fear.

The very presence of this machine was almost suffocating, the air around it seemed to be perfumed with malice. Yet she could not keep her eyes off of it, the longer she stared her vison became dark and hazy. 

As she stared, a foreign presence rang out through her digital mind. And it spoke.

"KILL IT."

The emotionless female sounding robotic voice seemed to order her to attack the machine. Doll was shaken to her very core, and things were about to get a whole lot worse.

The solver powers she possessed seemed to awaken on their own, her eye burned in pain as she knew that the strange symbol had come forth. She saw a glimpse of the machine, it definitely saw the symbol on her eye. Not wanting to draw more attention to herself, Doll hastily ducked back into the crowd of workers hoping to whatever created her that the machine wouldn't get in the way of her plans.

V1 slide hopped through the snowy wastes of Copper-9, the little encounter with what it's calling now as 'Eldritch J' proved to be much more  informative than expected. Uzi and N were quickly left behind, though it was sure that they would  be here any moment now.  The machine was eager to learn more about this absolute solver, the terminal always had the ability to analyze it's opponents and relay information about them back to the supreme machine. It's interest was piqued, seeing as it was stranded in this world for the time being it would be a smart decision to study it's foes.