Chapter Three

I awoke to a very warm fuzzy body smushed against my bosom. Jasper was laying with his large head on my chest which I might add was actually very massive. I have never seen a black jaguar in person but I'm pretty sure they weren't this large he looks to be twice the size of what I would imagine a Jaguar from Earth would be. I peered around his head at my surroundings, realizing we were in a rather large cave with several crystals glowing a soft blue protruding from the ground and walls.

As I was looking around Jasper began to stir and instantly transformed into his human form. Gazing up at me he asked "how are you feeling little one? I tended to your leg properly so do not worry." I blushed at the cute nickname actually feeling little for once in my life was truly a wonderful feeling.

I looked down at my legs to see that it was indeed taken care of with some type of soft grass tying the clean moss to my no longer bleeding leg.

"What happened to you for you to have so many layers of scars upon your skin, did someone harm you?" His bluntness clearly knew no limits. I then realized he had removed my pants and seen my scars upon my thighs,but how do you tell such a beautiful man your own parents tortured you so casually? We just met and I didn't want to put him off or lay all my baggage on him. I abruptly sat up and brought my knees to my chest.

In a very meek voice I asked if we could speak of this at a later date while looking at the ground. He seemed like he wanted to say something but let it go for now.

He stood up and walked outside the cave coming back in an instant carrying my pants. He handed them to me and I realized he had washed them and let them dry in the Sun. I put my pants back on as he watched me with a Discerning Eye.

"Are you hungry little one would you like me to go hunt for you?" I looked at him bewildered, and thinking about it I wasn't sure if that's really what I wanted. I was afraid to be alone, but I was rather hungry my stomach grumbled in anticipation at the idea of food.

I asked if I could go with him and he looked at me like he wasn't sure that was such a good idea. I explained that I could Forgage for edible greens while he hunted for me. He asked me why I needed to forgage for greens I had to explain to him that if I eat only meat i could get rather sick, I need vegetables and other Foods in my diet.

He looked rather shocked and then looked at me fearfully like he was afraid I would die. "will you really get sick if you eat just meat?" Not sure if fire was a thing in this world I quickly interjected that my meat also had To be cooked. To my relief this didn't not seem to faze him as he informed me most females preferred there meat cooked instead of raw.

He seemed to decide that it was best to bring me along , because he scooped me up from the pile of furs and grass I was sitting on (which I assume was his bed) and headed towards the mouth of the cave