chapter 12

I awoke with a scream as something cold coiled around my ankle dragging me towards the cave entrance away from my mates. One minute I was sleeping with my mates the next I was hanging upside down staring into deadly amethyst colored eyes.

What is a filthy female doing in my cave with her weak males. A rather large purple snake hisses at me in a cruel tone. I should just kill you all on now for trespassing. "Please don't we meant know harm my males didn't smell a claim on this cave we had no clue I apologize for our mistake please put me down.

The snake slowly lowers me to the ground with a look of astonishment on his face. A female had just apologized for her wrong doing and said please to him. He felt what he new about all females being evil should be questioned.

Before he could put her down a rock pillar shot up from the ground striking him in the abdomen sending him flying back and dropping juniper into the waiting arms of Obsidian. Who kissed her forehead and handed her to opal. And ran in the direction of the snake with Jasper Wright on his heels.

Wait don't fight its a misunderstanding I yelled but they were to focused to listen to me. Opal please put me down we were encroaching on his territory! But he took you! He was releasing me please put me down we have to stop them.

Opal looked skeptical but released me anyways. We ran after them but it was already to late they were in mid battle I watched as the snake sent Obsidian flying and Jasper shifted from the shadows and pounced on the snake in his black jaguar form.

The snake whipped around sending Jasper flying as well. I ran in between them stopping the fight before it could get any worse. Please stop, this is all a misunderstanding we trespassed on the snakes territory we are in th wrong. But he took you Obsidian said. He was returning me please give him a chance to speak before attacking next time.

I looked behind me at the snake I am so sorry for all of this.please can we start over. Hello my name is juniper it's nice to meat you. Hello juniper I'm a 7 star lavender water snake. Wow your levels very high you must have worked hard to reach that level. I could see the snake male physically puff up his chest at the compliment. This made me giggle witch seemed to have a relaxing effect on all the males.

You guys should introduce yourselves too, as a sort of apology okay? Whatever you wish little mate says Jasper pecking my cheek. I am Jasper 4 star black jaguar with dark affinity head male of juniper. The snake nodded his head in acknowledgement and looked at opal.

I am opal 4 star article fox with an affinity for ice and male to juniper. Obsidian stepped forward, I am Obsidian 5 star honeybadger with an affinity for earth. The snake male once again nodded his head and looked back towards me.

I am also sorry for assuming little female you are clearly not like other females I judged you and I apologize. I smiled at him thank you we will be leaving your territory immediately so their should be no more problems.

The snake looked concerned and grabbed my wrist just as we were walking away my I accompany you kind hearted juniper. What do you mean are you asking to be my male. "I suppose I am said the the snake.

Well do you guys have problem with it I asked my other males who all shook their heads no. Well then I guess sure you seem very reasonable and trustworthy you may be my male. The snake male smiled at me and gave me a big hug thank you juniper.

So can I name you now? Yes please he said while wagging his snake tail he honestly resembled a puppy more at this moment lol. Your names easy for me how about amethyst it actually my favorite gemstone from my homeland and it's the same shade as your eyes and scales what do you think?

Your favorite  huh? I like the sound of that. I accept amethyst as my name. Amethyst is then enveloped in golden light as the gods approve of yet another name for my males. Welcome to the family amethyst I say as we all head back to amethyst cave in serene silence.