Volpina

Authors note- (Okay so this is a Timeskip from Guitar villain to Volpina. So all the episodes between the two already happen)

I was watching Tv when I noticed Tikki was looking outside the window, I approached her and saw why she was so focused on the outside. "What the-is that a meteor!" I yelled in shocked as both me and Tikki saw the meteor coming down.

"Quick Y/n transform!" Tikki called out to me but I didn't quite listen as I was still focused on the meteor.

"Y/n!" Tikki yelled sternly and it snapped me out of focus on the meter.

"Sorry Ma'am! Tikki spots on!"
.
.
.

I swung my way towards the meteor as I was about to reach it when a light came towards it. I looked to see a women who seemed to be another miraculous user, she stopped the meteor with her hands. "Ain't no way..what kind of make believe is this?" I looked at her surprised as she lifted the meteor up and into the sky.

She landed on a building and turned to the crowd of people who were watching her. "I am Volpina, the only superhero Paris need." I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration at her words.

People started to cheer her name and Chat landed next to me "looks like we have a new partner" I didn't say anything as I kept looking at Volpina. I don't know why but I feel like something's off with her.

"It's weird she just appeared out of nowhere" I said seriously as I looked at Chat who shrugged at my words. "We appeared out of nowhere and at least she got the job done" "I didn't appear out of nowhere, I've been doing this job way before I arrived to Paris and Volpina seems-" I stopped myself from talking when I saw Volpina jumping towards us.

"Hey, glad you dropped in. I need a hand. Come on." She quickly introduced herself before running off expecting us to follow her.

We followed her and hide behind a wall onto of a building. We saw Hawk moth standing on one of the buildings, he seemed to be just observing Paris from his spot.

'Hawk moth being here in the open wouldn't make sense, after all he seems like a pretty private villain even sending others to capture our miraculous instead of doing it himself. Is that really him?' I thought to myself as I hide but still attempted to try to keep an eye on Hawk Moth.

'If it really is Hawk Moth how did Volpina find him so quickly when she just busy with the meteor..it just doesn't add up' I glanced at Volpina again as her and Chat were too busy looking at Hawk Moth 'unless she's actually working under Hawk moth and is another one of his akumatized villains..but that wouldn't explain how Hawk Moth is here'

Chat Noir nudged me in my shoulder.

"You zoned out Ladybug, everything alright?" He asked me in a worried tone, I gave him a quick nod 'if Volpina really is one of Hawk Moths's villains I'll need to keep my guard around her..' I thought before looking at Chat and Volpina.

"We can take him down but it'll take all of us. We better make the most of our talents." Volpina said not even sparing me a look as she kept her eye on Chat.

"You can count on us" Chat said determined "very nice to meet you, Chat Noir. Cool outfit" Volpina smiled at Chat and he seemed a bit embarrassed "why thanks. You too." He smiled back.

I rolled my eyes at the two 'no superhero should ever be this calm when facing their biggest opponent..' I thought to myself looking at Volpina before sneaking a glance at Hawk Moth. He hasn't moved an inch and it grew my suspicion to say the least.

I turned to the two of them "don't you think it's weird Hawk Moth showed up on the same day as the meteor?" I acted a bit surprised as I asked them.

"Why would you say that?" Volpina looked at me and I shrugged "it just seems unusual that's all, maybe he has a motive." The two looked a bit confused as they stared at me.