EPI.19 Lets face it...

Jin and Bts member pov ...

One of the Hybe staff members reported to me that Sean was brought to the hospital.
I called him before we left, and I told them to follow immediately and not to wait for the other staff. 
He said that he and Ayuan have already prepared to leave. 
What happened to him? I called his mobile phone but no one answered. I was nervous.

Tae and Jk qpproached me.

"Jin Ge, you knew what happened to Sean Ge!Tae said.

"Only now! I'll go to the hospital"

"Jin Ge, you knew our manager didn't allow you to go there, especially some fans are still being followed, us"Jk in a worried tone. 

"Jin ge, we know that you are worried about Sean, but our staff is already there",Tae tapped me .

Im feeling restless.

Namjoun, Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin arrived in my room with worried faces. 

"Jin, don't worry; our staff are already there, Rm said. 

"But I need to know his condition and even Ayuan.!Namjoun.

"Jin Ge, one of the staff told us,Sean Ge painted!Jimin said

"Painted! I'm confused.

"Yes, he painted, because,___

Jimin stopped then looked at Namjoun.

"What is it, Jimin? Tell me!

"Continue, Jimin; he needs to know. Namjoun signal Jimin.

"Jin Ge, I talked to one of the staff, and he said Sean painted because a woman followed Sean and Ayuan and said Sean was his son. 
After that, our guest, the actor, arrived, and he was the one who caught Sean when he painted, and he was the one who accompanied Sean to the ambulance together with the woman who claimed Sean was his son!
Our staff immediately followed the ambulance too.Sean was okay now, said the doctor, but still unconscious"

"Thats why sean painted! I need to be there,Namjoun. 
Ayuan probably cried" 

"Ayuan is with Yibo and with a woman who claimed Sean was son"Namjoun said.

"Namjoun I need to go. Sean may be in shock when someone claims him as his son. 
Sean needs me right now!

"It's a risk, Jin Ge; some fans may be recognized you , and it's a big issue why you are in the hospital; maybe some fans are also there in the hospital because of YIBO. Jimin said.

"That right, maybe tomorrow Sean and Yibo were headlines" Tae said. 

JK hit Tae. 

"Ouch" Tae look at Jk.

"It's not a joke"Jk smirk.

"I'm not joking, JK Yibo was the hottest actor here; you can see how his fans shouted in our concert!

"Umm, its not the issue guys; we need Sean to be out at the hospital if I didn't do anything! 
Please help me, guys!
then I remember Haikuan. 
"Wait guys, I call Haikuan. 
You know Haikuan was Yibo's brother" 

"Really,the six in unison said.

"Yes, you mean he was also connected to the Yizhan company" Hobi said. 

"yes" I said.

"umm, billionaire businessman" Hobi mumbled.

"I call Haikuan to fetch me, cover me to some bodyguard outside, and when our manager asks me, then it's up to you to make an alibi"

The six scratched their heads. 

I call Haikuan,

"Haikuan, I need your help"

"I know what you mean; I heard it" said Haikuan.

"Can you pick me up and go to the hospital? 

Okay, Jin, I'm about to go there; wait for me 15 minutes, okay?