Epi...22 Your my friend now..

Author pov.

Yibo stayed in Korea for about 3 weeks and accompanied Ayuan on sightseeing trips, sometimes even sleeping in the hotel where Yibo rented.
Zhan or Sean is afraid that the son will decide to go to China because of his father, but he can't stop his son; he doesn't want to have an argument with his son, especially when it comes to Yibo, who takes so much attention of his son.

They talked to Jin about his situation now; like he said in the message, he doesn't want to let Jin have hope, and he also doesn't want to wait for him.
But he promised Jin that he would not accept the alleged relationship between Yibo and him; they would remain friends with Yibo until his memory returned. Yibo also agreed that he can wait, even if it is for a lifetime.
Yibo needs to go back to China to arrange some work that he left; his manager, Darren, needs to travel back with Chuyue.
Some different issues are in the headline since he left,
Some reporters said he was in Korea with his child.
Whose' the mother?
So that he needs to go back to fix that issue,

"I dont want Ayuan to be involved, or either" he thinks to say the truth, but he needs to ask permission from Zhan.
Ayuan and Yibo had a plan-to have Zhan be with them, even in two days, and talk about his plan for his career and his son.
The last talked with Zhan when they have a family together,before his parents and mama Zen went back to China.

Sometimes he invites Zhan only for breakfast in the coffee shop with Ayuan, but every day Yibo sees Zhan, he buys a gift, and Zhan accepts it because he promised Yibo that he was giving him a chance.

While Zhan was hanging to all BTS members because they were celebrating the success of their tour concert.
Ayuan called,

"Dada, where are you?

I'm here at BTS apartment.

"Dada, come here. Daddy Yibo is sick; he was still sleeping and did not wake up!
Ayuan was crying.

"What about you?Zhan started to worried.

"I'm fine, Dada. We went swimming this morning because I missed swimming. After that, we were back here at his hotel. Dad Yibo said he was not feeling well, and he said we slept together first before we went out, but he was not waking up. I'm scared, Dada. Daddy Yibo is hot!

"Okay, baby, calm yourself. Try to wake up, Daddy, okay. I'll be with you 15 minutes, okay?

Bts heard about the conversation: Jin wants to accompany Zhan.
But he said it's better that he was the only one to go because Ayuan was afraid about Yibo's condition.
Jin just sent Zhan to their driver.
It's true that Yibo is not feeling well, but he takes medicine. He said to his son that they stay for a while at the hotel because he is not feeling well, but when it is gone, then they go for a walk. Yibo wears a facemask so Ayuan as not to get infected. he orders food. Then after that both naps, but still he is not feeling well. That's why he asked Ayuan to call Zhan to fetch him.

But he was surprised to hear Ayuan say to his dada, and he signed not to talk.
Yibo smiled; his son is very brilliant; he didn't think he could act better than him.

Just then the doorbell of Yibo's door rang,

"Dad, take rest and act like you are still sleeping so Dada will wake you up"

"Okay, son, but before you open it, take a look at the hole and be sure that he was you, Dada"

"Of course, dad, okay, sleep now. Are you still hot?
Put garlic on your armpit.

"Garlic!

Ayuan went to the kitchen to look for garlic.
Yibo likes to cook; that's why he had some ingredients.
Here, dad, put on your armpit.

"Okay, Yibo confused aboutt his son antics.

"But you hide it from Dada, okay?

"Okay, son, your dada is waiting.
Yibo shook his head. How is his son very smart and genius like them?