Epi.20...The truth...

Author Pov...

3 days before the meeting, Yibo, Darren, arrived to avoid any suspicion from the fans.
They booked a hotel near the Hybe office.
He wants to approach Sean when Chuyue informs Darren that he and Sean will meet at a coffee shop, but Darren stops him because Chuyue is with him.
They were content to stay away while Sean and Chuyue talked.
They also noticed that Sean left suddenly, and Chuyue followed, but Sean didn't even look at him.
Darren and Yibo looked at each other.

When Sean left there, Yibo and Darren approached Chuyue.

"Baby, why does Zhan seem to have walked out?

"He asked me who was Yibo's best friend back then, because he knew that Yibo was my friend. I changed the subject, but he was pressuring me; fortunately Jin called.

"Jin, you mean Jin from BTS, said Yibo.
in Yibo though.
"It's really Sean. He had a relationship with Jin; he held his heart; it hurt.

"Baby, come to my hotel. I miss you"said Darren to Chuyue.

"Wow! Yibo's voice.

"Oh common Yibo, if I hadn't stopped you, you might have hugged Xiao Zhan" Darren teased Yibo.

Yibo smirked.

"Okay,okay dont say anything, Darren, enjoy your night today to your hubby. maybe I want to explore the surroundings here"

"Just be careful; we don't have a bodyguard, Yibo; they might recognize you"Darren reminded him.

"Chuyue, after your loving,loving love to your boyfriend, gathered all the evidence; we need it, said Yibo.

When Yibo was alone, he walked until he saw a minibar. He went inside; there were only a few people.

Maybe no one would recognize me here, he mumbled.

He ordered soju and some foods that are popular in Korea. In 3 bottles of soju, he felt tipsy, then mumbled again.

Zhan, how come you have a relationship now? Don't you know that until now you are the only person I have loved; I have not been able to have a relationship with anyone.
Now that you are in your right mind, why don't you remember us? Yibo started crying.
Zhan, I can't give you to anyone please remember me.
We have a child, and I will use him to make your mind change.

Mrs. Zen Xiao, Haikuan, and Yibo parents arrived,  they changed hotels to mislead any paparazzi who might have been following them.
and this is the day they have been waiting for.
Haikuan, who talked to Hybe's management and made an appointment with them about Sean. Hybe agreed, as long as whatever the decisions will be, they will be respected, and there will be no scandal or commotion happened with no lawyer involved.
Hybe, management also  talk Sean about the issue with him, and they didn't want this to become a big problem.
Sean,agreed that he won't let BTS and Hybe get involved in his problems.
The management talked to BTS again! Whatever the family who claim Sean as their family and Sean's decision, the BTS respect it even Jin's parents.

Yibo, Darren was the first to arrive; at Hybe Company, they immediately welcomed,
After an hour, Mrs. Zen Xiao, Haikuan, and his parents arrived.
Hybe management strictly implemented that no one would know about their meeting. They were brought to a small conference area.
Yibo met his parents, Zen Xiao, and Haikuan; they were assisted by the manager of BTS. After a while, Mr. Bang PD arrived and met their guest. He welcomed them and chatted about
business, and the successful concert.
then they start the topic,

Haikuan put them all the documents proving that Sean and Xiao Zhan are the same person; Hybe management already checked it when Haikuan sent them to it in advance from their consultant and proved it 100% truth.