1

Kabir looked up from his laptop to see his brothers who were doing everything but focussing on the given work.
His brothers had a knack for neglecting their homework so he always made sure that he or his wife sit with them when they do their work.

He sighed loudly to get their attention but it went unnoticed.
Krishiv was trying to balance the pen on his little finger while Kunal was furiously writing something on the back of his notebook which Kabir was sure wasn't any calculation.

With the shake of his head, he loudly put his laptop aside and leaned forward to snatch Kunal's notebook. That startled the boy and he looked up with wide eyes.

"Bhaiya wo.."

Kabir silenced him with a glare and he immediately went quite.
The last page of the notebook was filled with some random doodles. He checked his sums and half of them were incomplete.

He looked up angrily and hit Kunal's head with the notebook.

'THUD'

Krishiv cringed and immediately started learning the chapter.
Kunal lightly rubbed his head.

"Kya hai ye sab Kunal...maine ye karne ke liye kaha tha ?"

Kunal looked down and bit his lower lip.

"Sorry bhaiya. Wo main distract ho gya tha, ab pakka kar lunga"

He tried to take the notebook back from his bhaiya's hand but he pulled it back.

"Is distraction ka ilaaj bhi h mere pass.....c'mon get up. Kneel down near your chair and start solving these sums. Jab Tak honge nhi tu yahan se uthega nhi"

"Bhaiya sorry naa... ab pakka achhe se karunga.'

"Kunal I said something. Do it fast otherwise Puri raat yahi baitha rahega."

Kunal pouted but got up to do as he was told.

Kabir then turned his face to his baby who was trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Krish dikha kitna yaad Kiya tune. Bohot der ho gyi h."

Krishiv paled at the question.

"Bhaiya bas 10 mins more. Ye bohot bada chapter h"

"Bilkul nhi. Give me your notebook now. Kal test hai tera aur tu saara time isi ek chapter par waste kar raha h."

Krishiv very slowly passed his notebook to his bhaiya and stood infront of him.

Kabir flipped through the pages and started asking him questions.

"Ok so tell me...what is sublimation ?"

Krish thought for a while and answered

"It is a seperation technique where solid directly changes into vapour on heating."

"Hmm correct, what is the chemical formula for ammonia ?"

"It's NH2"

Kabir looked at him curiously

"Aur ye kaise Kiya beta apne ?"

"Simple bhaiya nitrogen ki valency 2 aur hydrogen ki 1, dono ko criss cross Kiya aur ban gya formula." Krish replied confidently.

Kunal giggled from his place on the ground.
Kabir leaned sideways to look at him sternly.

"Kuch kehna hai Kunal beta aap ko"

"Nhi bhaiya main to apne sums kar Raha hoon. You please continue." Kunal immediately focused back on his sums.

"Better" Kabir again turned to look at his baby, who had no clue about his mistake.