10

Back in the room
Kabir was feeling restless so he decided to take a walk around the balcony. He found the balcony door already open....strange......he clearly remembers closing that.
He shrugged that of thinking maybe one of his brothers did that. Thinking of brothers he decided to check on them.
He approached karan's room and found him sleeping peacefully. He went near him and slowly kissed his temple.

'Sorry beta, but injection zaruri tha.'

He then approached Kunal and Krishiv's room but found it empty. He immediately went to the washroom but they weren't there as well. He frantically checked the whole suite but no site of the boys.
His heart beat rose dangerously. He ran to karan's room and woke him up.

"Karan...Karan, uth jaldi. The boys are missing. Do u have any idea where they might be ?"

Karan woke up groggily but hearing the words missing and boys in the same sentence brought him to his senses.

"Missing ? Kahan chale Gaye ? Wo bhi is waqt. Apne sab jagah check kar liya ?" He looked at the clock and it was 2:15 AM.

"Tu yahan Priya ke saath ruk main dekhta hoon bahar."

"Nhi bhaiya aap yahin ruko, agar Bhabhi uth gyi to bohot pareshan ho jaengi. She'll need you. Main dekhta hoon unhe."

Kabir agreed reluctantly. Karan grabbed his phone and went out to search for the boys.

______________________________________

Knowing his brother's unhealthy obsession with gaming karan first checked th gaming area but nobody was there. He was about to rush to the reception area when he heard the sound of Krishiv's laughter. He immediately followed the voice which led him to the bonfire.
He breathed a sigh of relief seeing them safe but within seconds that changed into fury. They were so worried about him and here they are enjoying the bonfire and that too with a bunch of strangers.

He took a step forward but stopped and decided to call his bhaiya first. The poor guy would be crying by now.
As soon as he was done with the call he decided to approach his wayward brothers.

KUNAL! KRISHIV!

He called them and they turned to him with wide eyes. Not only them but apparently the whole group turned to them.

"B..bhaiyu" Kunal tried to form words but couldn't utter anything.

"Kya kar rahe to tum log yahan aur wo bhi is time ?" He asked both of them who now stood there with their heads hung low.

When no one answered he reached forward to grab their hands and drag them back to the hotel room.

"Chalo yahan se isi waqt.....pata hai bhaiya kitne pareshan h. Let's go."

He was about to drag them when Vicky stopped him.

"Hey dude you need to chill. Can't you see they are afraid ?"

"Don't tell me to chill. Who are you and how dare you interfere between me and my brothers." Karan replied furiously.

Vicky gave him a bored look and turned to Kunal.
"Kunal do you know this guy ?"

"Yes...he's my elder brother." Kunal replied meekly.

And that was enough, Vicky respectfully stood back but not before giving the boys a pitiful look.

As soon as they entered the lift Karan started blasting them.

"What is wrong with you guys.....kon the ye log aur kaise aaye tum dono yahan ?" He yelled.

Kunal and Krishiv just stood meek not able to form words. Their bhaiya might relent but bhaiyu in this mood spelt danger. He would slap them first and then ask for explanation.