8

It was around 10:15pm and the Arora couple were preparing to call it a day, they were lying beside each other with a book each in their hands, Kabir a business journal and Priya with Colleen Hoover's latest romantic edition. Kabir closed the journal and put it on the nightside table, enough business for the day. He gently turned to face Priya, who felt his gaze and turned to him. She gave him an eye smile and went back to read her book.

"I wanted to ask you something, bacchon ke vacations start hone wale hain parso se......would you like to go somewhere ?"

"Why are you asking me? Bacchon se hi puchiye na. Wo kuch baat kar to rahe the I'm sure they have something planned."

"Are you sure ? I mean, your opinion matters Priya. Suggest me some place." Kabir insisted.

"Nope let the kids decide. Aur waise bhi unka vacation h." Priya replied with a smile.
Kabir just stared at her, ever since their parent's death she has taken a very active role in the boy's lives. Not even a day goes by when they don't feel her motherly vibes.
Kabir's favourite thing about her was her selflessness, he hit a jackpot with her and he knew that very well. He promised himself to never let her down.
Priya blinked as his gaze refused to look away from her, she bent down and gave a chaste kiss on his temple.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Next morning the boys were too excited for school as it was their last day before vacations started.
Even Priya enjoyed their excitement that was the only day when they were actually willing to go to school.

"Arre wah beta aise hi roz jaldi uth Jaya karo school ke liye".

"Roz last day thodi hota h bhabhi." Kunal said while zipping his bag.

Krishiv eyed the glass of milk on the table and made a face.
"Bhabhi yaar Aaj ke din to doodh mat pilao. Itna achha mood h Mera please don't spoil it."

Priya looked at him pointedly.
"Achha beta doodh se Tera mood spoil hota h ? It's ok if you don't want to have it today. Waise bhi ab to tu ek mahine Tak Ghar par hi hai na, to Main tujhe Roz subah shaam doodh pilaongi. Late hone ki tension bhi nhi hogi."

Krish rolled his eyes and took the glass without further arguments.
He knew his bhabhi would do just that.

Kunal was enjoying the scene silently.
"Bhabhi kab Tak chalta rahega ye subah subah doodh peena. Ab to hum bade ho gye hain."

"Kyu ? Bade log doodh nhi Peete kya ? Aur tum hamesha mere bachhe hi rahoge. Jab Tak tumhari shaadi nhi ho jaati na tab Tak you're under my control." Priya joked.

"Fir to ho gya samjho. Kyuki main nhi karne wala koi shaadi waadi." Krishiv replied. He was done with his glass and was Now cleaning his face with Priya's dupatta.

Just then Kabir and Karan came down.
"Kiski shaadi ho Rahi h. Hume bhi to batao." Karan asked

"Arre ye sab chhoro yaar bhaiyu. Aap pehle baitho ek bohot important baat h. Bhaiya please aap bhi aaiye." Kunal ushered them all on the table.

"So jaisa ki aap sab jaante hain ki kal se hamare vacations start ho rahe hain. To bhaiya hum is baar Kahan Jaa rahe hain?" Kunal looked at Kabir.

"Kahan Jana h beta ? Tum log hi batao."

"Bhaiya camping pe chalte hain na Kanatal. Bohot time se nhi Gaye." Krish suggested.

A silence fell on the table. Kanatal used to be there regular holiday destination. But ever since their parent's death they stopped going there.

"Are you sure wahi jaana h ?" Kabir eyed each one of them at the table.
When all of them nodded, he announced.
"Ok then done. Next week hum Kanatal jaa rahe hain. Priya Karan apne schedules clear kar lo."