2

The mornings in the Arora family are always busy.

"Kunal krishiv beta Kahan reh gaye....jaldi aao warna school ke liye late ho jaoge" Priya shouted from the stairs.

It's a struggle to get the boys out of the bed in the morning so they are running late most of the time.

"Rehne do Bhabhi. Abhi bhaiya se daant padegi na kal khud time par uth jayenge". Karan stated munching on his toast.

"Arre par tumhare bhaiya hain Kahan ?"

Just then Kabir entered the dining room .
"Aa gya madam. Shant ho jaiye. Wo ek important call aa gaya tha bas use hi attend karne gya tha."

He peeked around the table and found the duo missing. He looked at Karan questioningly who just shrugged.

At that moment Kunal and Krishiv came running, fully dressed in their school uniforms and bag hanging from one shoulder.

Kabir glared at them, they gave a sheepish smile and sat at their places.

"Ab jaldi breakfast finish Karo. Warna late ho gye to punishment milegi school mein."
Priya served them their breakfast.

The breakfast was quite with Kabir and Karan discussing abou their work and Kunal and Krishiv stuffing their mouth with food.

They were done and about to get up when Kabir called them.

"Bina milk finish kiye uthne ki sochna bhi mat."

"Bhaiya jaane do na waise hi late ho rahe hain." Kunal said with a disgusted face.

"Bilkul nhi and don't argue with me on that. C'mon pick up your glasses and start drinking."

Kunal drank the milk reluctantly but krishiv was still making faces.
Karan palmed his face. His brother liked playing with fire.

"Krish sunai nhi Diya bhaiya ne kya kaha." Priya looked at him sternly.

"Pile na jaldi. Late ho gye to PT sir ground ke chakkar lagwaenge. I don't want that." Kunal forced his brother.

Kabir was silently looking at the boy who didn't budge from his place.

He once again warned the boy.
"Krishiv last warning. Start drinking. I don't want to scold you in the morning but you're forcing me."

"Bhaiya mujhe nhi achha lagta ye fir aap log kyu force karte ho Roz roz. Main nhi piyunga ye ganda sa doodh, hata do yahan se."
The boy whined.

"Theek h fir. Karan tu Kunal ko school chhor de aur Priya tum bhi office jao. Main aur krishiv yahin rukte hain kyuki jab Tak ye doodh finish nhi karega main ise yahan se hilne nhi dunga."
He again turned to the boy.

"Doodh to tujhe pina hi padega beta. Take your own time. I don't care but mind it you won't skip school. Agar 12 bhi baj Jaye na to bhi main tujhe school chhor ke aunga fir chahe tere teachers tujhe Jo punishment de."
He challenged.

Krishiv gave him a disbelieving look and that was enough. He reluctantly held the glass and drank the milk in one go.

Others started laughing at his facial expressions.

Once he was done. Hugs were exchanged and everybody went to their respective places.

______________________________________

At school

"So when you integrate x² it becomes x³/3......
Kunal was staring out of the window longingly. The period was dragging very slowly and to make the matters worse, their teacher was blabbering something continuously.