11

Aditi was sitting on her chair flipping through the pages of her book while Kunal and Krishiv did their work. When Kabir called her to resume the classes from the very next day she was surprised, weren't they on a vacation? But she knew something must have happened otherwise Kabir would never cut their vacation short. So she didn't ask anything to the boys and continued like any other day. But the boys were not into it, their gloomy faces told her that they wanted to be anywhere but there. So as a little lee way she decided to not give them any homework until their school starts.

"Ma'am done." Kunal passed his notebook to Aditi.

Aditi checked his work and praised him.
"Good job! Bilkul sahi hai. Ab samajh aa gya na ? Now let's move onto Organic Chemistry."

"Krishiv bachhe you need my help ?" She overlooked at krishiv who had his head buried into the notebook.

"Haan ? Yes ma'am please." Krishiv mumbled.

"Koi baat nhi. Aa jao" Aditi explained him the problem and they moved further.
Like this the tuition session went smoothly and it was time for her to leave.

"Achha since you guys are on vacation, I have decided not to give you guys any homework until your school starts." She announced to the boys.

Krishiv's face lit up with happiness but that was short lived when Kunal reminded them about their grounding.

"Its ok ma'am. Aap Hume homework de hi dijiye kyuki hamare paas karne ke liye kuch nhi h, hum bor ho jaenge isse better h homework hi karlein." Kunal told her in a whiny voice.

"Arre waah mere students itne obedient kabse ho gye ki khud mujhse homework maang rahe hai. Aur kuch nhi h matlab.... right now you guys have all the time to do what you like the most."

"No ma'am we don't. We're grounded until exams. Bhaiya ne punish Kiya h." It was Krishiv this time.

Kunal glared at him. Why does his brother have to be so forthright. Here he was embarrassed to tell anyone about his punishment but Krishiv was happily announcing it.

Aditi noticed this and smiled.
"Ab galti karoge to punishment to milegi hi na. Its ok I'm sure you have learnt your lesson and won't repeat what ever you did. Aur kuch nhi h ka kya matlab hai? You can play board games or maybe outdoor games. Zaruri thodi h ki video games hi khelne hai. And for a change novel padh lo har baar series hi nhi dekhni hoti."

"Outdoor games is a nice idea but novel ? No way !! How can someone enjoy reading books ?" Kunal and Krishiv both cringed.

"Its ok beta. Do what makes you happy. Ab kuch to fun dhoondhna padega na." She replied with a smile.

"So there's no homework but kal mere aane se pehle, half an hour ye topics padh Lena."
With that she left the Arora mansion and was on her way back home.
______________________________________

She parked her car and was walking towards the door when she heard her father's angry voice.

"Advay maine kuch pucha tujhse. Answer me !!"

She came in to find her father sitting on the couch clutching a paper in his hands and fiercely glaring at her brother who was standing infront of him with his head hung low.

"Papa ? Kya ho gya chilla kyu rahe hain ?" She asked.

"Arre Addu aa gyi beta tu ? Ja jaldi fresh hokar aa ja. We need to talk and Advay needs to give some answers." He gentles his tone seeing her but again changes it to a stern one while looking pointedly at his son.

"Aur jab Tak didi nhi aa jati you go and stand in that corner and raise your arms." He asked Advay.

Advay without any word went to the corner and raised his arms.