6

Kunal and Krishiv just came back from school. Since nobody is home at that time, they always take their sweet time in changing out of their school uniforms.

They sat in Kunal's room anticipating their upcoming tuition class.

"Yaar krishiv Mera bilkul Mann nhi h Aaj ki class attend karne ka. Wo Mera video games khelne ka time hota h lekin ab padhna padega." He groaned while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Mujhe kya Mera to screen time waise bhi band hai 2 weeks ke liye." Krish mumbled.
After the unit test fiasco his bhaiya had grounded him for 2 weeks. Only one week was left out of that but he no longer cared about it.

"Main koi baat nhi manunga us tutor ki."

"Agar unhone bhaiya ko complaint kar di to" krishiv asked his Bhai.

"Dekh lenge wo bhi but no stranger can boss me around." He huffed and went to change.

Krishiv sighed and went to his room as well he wanted to follow his Bhai but his marks have left him no other option.

______________________________________

It was 5 and Priya and the boys were waiting in the living room for the new tutor.

"First day aur already late" Kunal snickered.

Just then Aditi came in running and huffing.
"Hello, I'm Aditi the new tutor. Sorry I'm late the traffic was awful."

The boys were surprised seeing her, they expected a middle aged woman not this utterly gorgeous young girl.

"It's ok. I'm Priya Arora. Nice to meet you." Priya shook hands with her.

"And these are you students. Boys introduce yourself." She encouraged giving a warm smile.

"Good evening ma'am. I'm krishiv." Krishiv gave a soft and shy smile.

"Good evening krishiv. Nice to meet you." Aditi then turned to the other boy who stood there looking disinterested.

"I'm Kunal" he quickly dismissed.

Priya gave him the side eye but he just ignored that.
Aditi could feel the motherly vibes which Priya was radiating.

"Kids take your teacher to the study. I'll get some snacks until then."

The boys more like Krishiv then guided her to the study.

______________________________________

"So I saw your curriculum, can you tell me which subjects do you face problem with so that we'll work on that." She looked at them expectantly.

"Ma'am I have problems in maths and chemistry. Rest I can manage." Krishiv replied.

"Ok then we'll focus on that first. What about you Kunal ?" She then turned to Kunal.

"I don't have problem in any subject. I can manage all of them on my own." Kunal replied with an attitude.

Aditi raised one eyebrow at him. So she's dealing with a brat.

"Really ? But I saw your grades and I think they can do well with some improvement." She lied innocently.

Krishiv giggled from his place. His Bhai didn't like school much and was an average student. He himself has almost failed on many occasions, He just liked pretending to be cool.

Kunal gave him a glare to shut him up.
"Wo to kabhi kabhi marks Kam aa jate hain. Otherwise I don't need help."

"We'll see."

She then turned to Krishiv and asked him to take his maths book out.
"Let's start with algebra today, I'll explain first question to you and the rest you can do on your own."