Chapter 26 // Shop 'Til You Drop

Scarlet's Point of View ;

"Karim Mostafa Benzema don't you dare cut my hair! I already got two inches off!" I pushed him and the scissors away from me.

Karim stopped running, "How do you know my full name?" he rose an eyebrow.

I smirked staring him in the eye, "I have my resources, and they can hurt you."

Rahaël Varane smacked my head, "She looked it up on Wikipedia, I saw her do it." The defender spoke in his native tounge, French.

Karim smiled at me then put the scissors down, "I didn't know you were that big of a fan. Here, I can give you my shirt." He started to take it off.

"No! Please, I need my eyes to see!" I covered them, but hands were already there.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend, Benz?" I reconized James' voice from behind me.

I smiled before turning around, "James." I hugged him, burying my head into his chest.

"I was just, ahem, you kno-" Karim fumbled with his words.

"It's alright, I can't believe you are scared of me though." James assured him hugging me back, resting his head on top of mine.

"Awe, adorable." I heard the click of a camera, and turned around to see Toni Kroos standing there with his phone out. "I am totally posting this on Instagram, 'hastag otp'."

;

"James never in a million years would I ever let you buy that." I pointed at the matching red shirts, that had said, 'Shes mine' and ' Hes mine' silk screened on them.

James pouted, "Yes, and we are going to wear them ..." he thought, "everywhere!"

I took the shirts out of his hands and put them back on the rack, "C'mon, lets get out of here."

;

3rd Person Point of View

The Colombian Real Madrid midfielder stopped walking in the hallway to another store, "I have to go to the bathroom Scar. Really bad."

"You can go, I will be in there." Scarlet pointed to a store mostly colored in pink, which she easily recognized as Victoria's Secret.

James walked to the other side of the mall, not for the bathroom, but for the shirts they had looked at earlier.

Five minutes later, Scarlet knew something was up, so she payed and left the store, hands covered her eyes, for the millionth time today. "What are you doing, Sergio?"

"How did you know it was me?!" Sergio looked astonished.

"Your hands are soft. Like, really soft. How often do you put lotion on them?" She felt them once again.

The defender pulled his hand away, "I saw you in there," He pointed toward Vicortia's Secret, "so Cristiano and I got you this." He pulled out a shiny square labed Durex. "Iker and Carlo did not want us you to give it to you, something about a 'future Real Madrid star', but the rest of the team thinks you will need more than one." He put the sealed condom in Scarlet's hand, and walked back to the food court.

;

"Okay guys, you know the rules, but I will go over them once again." Almost all of the team sighed in unison, except for Scarlet, she had forgotten most of these rules. "No eating on the beds. No more than three people in a room. No going out later than twelve. Absolutely no alcohol allowed." Carlo looked at James and Scarlet individually, "No sex, even if I want a little soccer star running around."

Author's Note;

Soooo... Barca won the treble. Honestly, I didn't care which team won, but I was more towards Juve, becuase you all know, Pirlo. Yeah, I dont have much to say besides..

REAL MADRID Y NADA MAS !!!!!